register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Morning all, laptop seems to be co operating this morning and it has come to life pretty quickly. Simcard in my old phone is sending me the text messages i have missed over the last few days, it started that in the middle of the night, dinging away quite happily - er but i wasn't, wondered what on earth was going on Lynn, I'd hide the box of winalot biscuits, they're evidence in the forthcoming trial Hope you're alright Moyra, you've gone quiet, and that means you're not, also not seen Harvey about, unless he's visiting the stores in his empire and being wined and dined every night Hoping Lauryn goes on OK at the doctors and they get their finger out and do something for her. Had rain overnight and this morning, seems to be clear now and sky is blue rather than grey/black, going to get Mabs and Keshi on the river this morning if I can.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Just had a phone call from OH they are so pleased with him they are sending him home this afternoon They are arranging for district use to come in and take his blood pressure etc how ofter I don't know yet but they are writing me a list of what to feed etc. Oh happy days.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 09:34 AM
Great news SUE
TW,so glad your phone is sorted.I have a new phone due to arrive today,this should be good
Off out while the sun is shining,must turn the heat off its like a sauna in here
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Morning Moyra, hope you are o.k
Sue, that is terrific news!!!
Lacey, i will have to ask if i could take berrocca, might help me on my busy days, still feel like i haven't slept Lol
TW, i think the phone would have got smashed up if that was me....still chuckling at you getting ppi texts...hilarious
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Can't see why you couldn't GRIFF but of course check first
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 09:45 AM
had another ppi text as well when it was dinging at me in the night I had all that sort of stuff blocked on my old phone because had the who calls me app installed, which is great if anyone's not got it. Once you've identified one of these, and its not hard is it.....then you can block it and you are freed the hassle of it ringing and either not answering it, or answering it and getting same old, same old. Sue so glad to hear OH is being let out on licence you may not be so happy after a few days of moans about the food, the standard of gardening/painting etc Eileen, what phone are you getting, and why aren't you donating the old one to a worthy cause (me) here's the phone I'm hoping to get when my money goes in on Friday http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2717628581...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Great news all round. Except Moyra. How are you?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 09:51 AM
God news Sue. Hope Lauryn gets on ok Mandy.
Glad you have a phone up and running June pain about the nuisance calls though.
Moyra your quiet.

All evidence hidden mostly in Dillon's tummy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Tell you what Lynn, that Dillon is a diamond, what a good lad eating the evidence to protect you!!
TW, i have one of those nokia smartphone things, very good, i have the earliest one, the 520...been trying to save up to buy them for my mum and dad but it isn't happening
been looking at irons and after talking to my aunty i wanted the same one as her, it is discontinued but found a later model at half price! if anyone is looking for an iron this is what we are getting
http://www.sonicdirect.co.uk/Irons/P...Pressure-2400W
free next day delivery too!
forgot to say, do you remember the tax saga with my dad? well i called them up the other day as they had cashed his cheque and we had spoen to the pension people and we wanted to check that all tax codes were now correct etc, whilst i was on i mentioned the £1100 that he was owed, last time i mentioned it to the snotty woman on the phone she just laughed at me demanding to know how he could be owed money by the tax...anyway, this lady could see immediately he had overpaid and was due the money back, she checked there was no reason why he couldn't have it and has authorized the payment! so hopefully in a few weeks he will get back the £1100 that the tax have owed him for the past 4 years!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Strange isn't it how the tax charge you interest if you owe them, but doesn't work the same the other way round! Getting organised to take girls out, and it is raining sunny still though, will give it a while longer and see if it stops. Hey Lynn isn't Dillon an absolute star
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »