View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2015, 07:15 PM
What a pain June. Nepal is just dreadful and we are lucky yes but it doesn't mean we are not able to feel stressed about our own problems and to be fair some of us have had rather more than our fair share recently and do not seem to fully recover from the fist one before another crops up.
So don't feel bad.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2015, 07:36 PM
Thanks Lynn, I do feel like one thing hasn't finished before the next thing happens. Got a banging head which isn't helping.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 08:01 PM
That's my bedtime viewing sorted for tonight LYNN,thanks Couldn't get into breaking bad myself,think it was the white y fronts that were putting me off
TW, sorry you're having all this hassle,any wonder your head hurts
Night MOYRA,you sound really cheery today,unless you've maybe had a tipple or two
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Evening All, June - Glad you haven't been locked up for GBHing a neighbour or worse! Not surprised you've got a thumping head, with all that's been happening to you of late! Try and get the girls settled early and treat yourself to an early night, get rugged up and snuggle down with a hot drink and a couple of pain killers. Bit of luck you'll be right as rain and fit for combat on the morrow.
Eileen - Promise you'll have some Chick Pics to cheer you up - the only catch is that as they have only been sitting on their eggs for 2 days, you'll have to wait a wee while for nature to take it's course! They are crossbreeds so with a bit of luck will be all sorts of colours (along with the obligatory fluffy and cute bit!).
Back soon - the Mem has summoned me and I must obey!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 08:40 PM
thank god you turned up TW, was just about to start a whip round for your bail Lol
Awwwww ikkle chicks, i likes chicks, and ducklings too, my mate had a pet duck...daffy, how original! can always remember him bringing him in to school and the little uck kept pecking my ring....must have htought he was a magpie
been to training, deags was a good girl, she has a mate called cookie now who is a black staffy Lol, they were having a talk after our class but i was too tired to stay so came home.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Glad training went well for you Griff, it makes you feel like you are achieving something despite all the rubbish stuff thats happening. Gordon chicks sound gorgeous, I'm looking forward to seeing all the babies on the river soon, hoping Keshi doesn't get them thats all, will be hard to call her off, the others I can call off, but Keshi can be a law unto herself. She was pretty good at training and only went off on one a couple of times. I'm taking Gordon's advice and getting myself in bed, had a sleep this afternoon thank goodness.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Griff - Great to hear that Deags has a new buddy and also that she was good at training. It's a lovely feeling when they start catching on to what you want, you can almost hear the wheels turning in their little doggie brain!
Years ago I had aduckling called Boris (don't know why!) he was incubator hatched and so had no waterproofing on his down when he was little. One day after he had got soaked through and i was afraid he would catch a cold, i put him inside my shirt to warm him through and dry him out. Forgot he was there and went in to breakfast, he must have gone to sleep and after 10 mins or so he woke up and a little fluffy head appeared out of the neck of my shirt. As I was on the cereal course, I got him out and popped him on the table where he was having a lovely time dabbling in my cereal and then running about on the table. Next, I hear the Mem coming and so pop him quickly back into my shirt and pop outside to put him back with his ducky pals. On my return, the conversation went as follows:
Mem: You've had that blerdy duck in here, haven't you?
LG: No! Dearest, whatever gives you that impression?
Mem: Yes you have - don't deny it!
LG: OK! I have but only for a while, tell me though. how did you know?
Mem: There are footprints in the butter!
LG: Oooops! Sorry!
All of the above is absolutely true - let's face it, you'd be hard pressed to make that one up! It also shows that i am a very bad liar and that i can get away with absolutely nothing with my better half!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Awww,loved that wee story about Boris See there's a big softie underneath that macho ruggedness of yours LGNever doubted it
Horrible outside,but we're all warm and toasty Lacey only got spinning about in Mabs and a few bathroom breaks today.Well,she can't abide hailstones and that's mostly what we had
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Awwww Gordon, that's lovely, i must admit i am a real soft touch for animals
lol, i could just see princess lacey being like driving miss daisy....as my nan would say...she was meant for better things
TW, i think my pair would have a damn good go at getting baby animals, i can remember Laney getting a baby pheasant i was mortified, i yelled that loudly he dropped it and didn't dare move...never tried to get anything ever again
well that's me for tonight, Dr tomorrow early on...apparently they couldn't do me an afternoon appointment, need to be up at 6 then
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 09:34 PM
6am? oh no Off to bed with you
Yeah my Lace gets the front passenger seat,that's her throne.Doesn't take kindly to being in the back Likes a bit of Keith Urban on her travels too but who doesn't
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >