View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Evening everyone. I think June was having problems with her lap top wasn't she and used the phone and if the phone isn't back home where it should be maybe that's why she is absent if she can't get the lap top to co-operate. Hope that's the reason.

No nanny naps decided to move the living room around and it took all day nearly with rests in between and episodes of breaking bad. Will probably fall asleep halfway through Corrie.

Love baby chicks and ducklings LG we will be seeing the ducklings before long on the river.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Good evening

Glad that all has been delivered safely Griff and now you have time for yourself.

Is the lounge now arranged as you like it Lynn or will you be trying another move tomorrow

Pleased Leah's teeth are ok now you can eat Eileen

Hello Mandy and Gordon

OH in better spirits today and has eaten about half his lunch. Walking round the ward and up and down the corridor and the physio has been to see him and had him doing stairs and was pleased with him. All blood work seem to show things pointing in the right direction at the moment - just hope he doesn't have another spike of the infection. Still on ABs and pain relief but so much better in himself.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Evening Sue no the room will be staying like this for a while. There was a time when I use to re-arrange weekly poor Gorden never knew what he was coming home too in the evenings.
Good news about Barry onwards and upwards and fingers crossed its all going in the right direction now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 05:51 PM
We need chick pics LG Would brighten the place up a bit
SUE,poor OH has been through the mill,bless him We will have to party when he gets home
Just been having a chat with a lovely guy from 02.Was just browsing and a wee thing popped up asking if I needed help and I clicked on it and there he was,full of the joys Not in the flesh obviously,just virtually Very pleasant experience and I bought nothing,how cool is that?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Oh LYNN,what was the thing you were watching on Netflix,sorry I forgot You know,the rude one?
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Lynn, Oh I just loved Breaking Bad and as for Jesse???
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Oh dear, do hope everyone is ok. TW, sounds as though there is no progress with getting your phone back. I hope Leah is ok Eileen. Lynn, how goes the enclosure for the new toilet and washbasin downstairs, is it nearly complete?

It has been so terribly cold here and I think we are all in for more cold weather coming down from the north.

Norma, are you ok, I hear they have snow from the north down to the Inverness area. Do hope you are ok.

I am thinking of putting the heating back on here it is so b cold.

Anyway everyone, I am going to call it a day and take myself off to a bed that will soon be warm. This place is like a fridge.

God bless everyone, Goodnight, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Borgia Eileen. Totally addicted to breaking bad Popster. Thanks to the recommendation from one of Gordens work colleagues.
Moyra the battening will be going down this weekend coming ready for walls to be attached. Gorden had a very trying week at work last week so we decided to go out a bit and relax when back here watching tele so he could unwind. Next weekend is bank holiday weekend so he will get an extra day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Oh well done to Gorden, have we another bank holiday weekend. OMG, cannot keep up with them. I am off to bed it is so cold here. Take care everyone, I wish you all well, God bless. xxxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Had an awful day, no further on finding my phoe. Friends ringing me all day on my little spare phone, its on pay as you go and got virtually no credit. Been onto 02 again about this 3 simcard, and they say I've got to contact 3, but can't seem to find a landline number for them. Police don't seem to be making progress despite the fact they have all the info. Having a nightmare with AVG about the tracker that isn't tracing my phone, they keep saying they don't understand what I want from them, so I have emailed them setting it out as a list starting at 1) and going upwards. Been looking around for a recon phone in phone shops, taken girls out. Was so jiggered when i came back, I had a hot shower, washed my hair and zonked out. Didn't sleep much last night. When you think of it, in the scheme of things, particularly with Nepal in mind, where people were lucky to stay alive and with what they stood up in, I feel stupid. Anyhow they are saying my new sim will be here tomorrow, so can put that in the phone I am using, then at least i won't be worrying about putting money on it!!!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >