Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 01:37 PM
Afternoon
It's FREEZING!!
Like winter here,hail stones and allsorts
Orthodontic appointment at 5 for Leah,she's going to get told off for not wearing her retainers,think I'll wait in the car
Can't believe how cold it is,wouldn't be surprised if the snow prediction is right
Hope Lauryn is alright MANDY,you're not a bad mum!!
Hope everyone else is ok,must check in later on TW's phone saga...see ya later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Well school not rang so she must be lol
It was like that in our house too Griffiths, my mum may have been single but she ruled us 3 with a rod of iron
Just spoke to mum she's off on beach with Buddy soon lucky her
Right off to get ready for work, see yards later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Afternoon
It's FREEZING!!
Like winter here,hail stones and allsorts
Orthodontic appointment at 5 for Leah,she's going to get told off for not wearing her retainers,think I'll wait in the car
Can't believe how cold it is,wouldn't be surprised if the snow prediction is right
Hope Lauryn is alright MANDY,you're not a bad mum!!
Hope everyone else is ok,must check in later on TW's phone saga...see ya later
Ooh I remember all that with Lauryn
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Ooh I remember all that with Lauryn
On her own head be it MANDY,my teeth are fine
Am starving but I'll have to wait till I get back
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Mandy, that's what used to happen with us...go in and see how you feel, she knew if we were properly ill the school would send us back Lol
I will have to google retainers Lacey, never heard of them until my neighbour mentioned them
Wonder if TW has been nicked by the police for going and getting her phone back?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 03:28 PM
Retainers are worn in bed after you get your braces off GRIFF,just to make sure your teeth stay put
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Lol, i just had a google and the ones that came up look just like the brace i had...mine wasn't a fixed brace but i had to wear it all the time for 6 months, could take it out for cleaning... i loved my brace, used to bug the teachers clicking it in and out Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 04:44 PM
All sorted,she didn't get told off They needed filed down,that's why they were hurting Wears for another 3 months and goes back to have them checked again
Dinner time,yeah Think my body has started to eat itself No news from TW
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Nope, no news from TW, i hope everythings o.k
good news about the retainers then... at least she didn't get told off! my orthodontist was lovely, used to go with my nan and she was a shocking flirt Lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-04-2015, 05:27 PM
Evening All - No sign of TW, hope I'm worrying unnecessarily and she is just busy. Have visions of her finding out where the missing phone is located and going to effect it's liberation, armed to the teeth and assisted ny the Norties. Melodrama to one side - do hope she's OK.
Poor Eileen - so hungry that her body has started to eat itself - if you could patent that one you'd make a fortune!
The Chubbiz of this world would beat a path to your door! lol ! Hope everyone else is OK and in good health and humour, I have had a bit of a lazy day again today and just pottered about making a couple of new coops for mum and chicks, as I have a couple of broodies just started sitting and they will need a nice secure environment in which to raise their little families. Can't wait - love chicks! Nearly as nice as baby ducklings, which are my all time favourites!
Must away to do the dogs' dinners and then change for mine. See you all later, bye fer now.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >