register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Walked back down to the river and can't find my phone, so have been onto 02 chat and they have blocked everything. So no phone now. Got an old one that's at least got some of my numbers in, will have to get it put onto the new sim card they are sending i suppose. I loved that phone, it had everything in it, luckily all piccies are downloaded, but just other things I had in it as well that I can't retrieve, have asked them but they can't get into my sim remotely, which I thought they may be able to do.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Oh lets hope it still turns up June.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 01:40 PM
How annoying TW, I hope it turns up soon.
I have have been watching the marathon too.I think I will enter next year on Tango
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Hi everyone,
My legs and back not too bad today. Dinner cooking, we've got Roast beef and all trimmings, yum
Washing on cos it's lovely and sunny here bit cooler than last weekend though
Eileen hope Leah feeling bit better today after her trauma yesterday
Thought I'd pressed send earlier turns out I haven't so will catch up cos I've eaten dinner ect now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Don't think Tango will do 26 miles Jenny. I don't know about Tango but I think Blue's limit is about 8 miles.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2015, 04:25 PM
My mums scooter had a range of 20 miles I think. Next door's curtains are still closed, saw daughters car up the road when I came back from training, no sign or sound of the dog either, back door is closed as well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Good evening

Hope you have enjoyed your adventures Eileen and found somewhere nice to stop.

Sorry you have lost your phone June perhaps the girls have it in bed with them

I expect everyone enjoyed your nice meal Nippy.

Hope you are better today Moyra

Hi to all those I have missed

Been to visit OH. He is a lot brighter today and says he is now ready to fight on all fronts to get the operation done and get the infection out of his system. Have also bought him a tablet and apparently you can connect to wi-fi for free so if he masters the process no doubt he will be looking in on us so I had best be on my best behaviour
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Good day everyone, lousy bit of luck with the phone June, hope it turns up and you can retrieve your info.
Wonder where Hobbit and friends ended up - with her admitted lack of directional ability - keep looking down the drive expecting them to turn up at ours! lol !
Sue - Good to hear your OH is getting in the right frame of mind for op and recovery - must be a weight off your shoulders.
Moyra - your gout must be a lot better if you can do the London Marathon (even from an armchair) - just the very thought of running that far nowadays makes me tired. Could walk it - but doubt whether that's the point.
Hope all lunches were both successful and enjoyed and thateveryone is feeling chipper.
Will see you all later, have been doing a bit today, but not working as hard, thought I could do with a bit of an easy one, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Phone is gone, someone must have picked it up, because if it was where I was on the river, I would have found it realised that I sent some stuff that was on my phone over to my gmail address as an experiment, so that was a bit of a life saver I've been saving up for my brakes to be done as when I had my MOT for the car last time, they said the pipes were getting corroded and although it wasn't desperate it would be going down as an advisory. Sooo this saving sessions been going on a while now, with all the disasters in bathrooms and kitchens, every time I get to within sniffing distance of being able to give the garage the go ahead,something happens. Now my phones gone, youngest son bought it for me, so its a bit of sentimental value as well. Looking on ebay, and with it being what would be considered an 'old' phone, its nothing like the price it was new and there's reconditioned ones with a warranty, so think thats what I'll have to do, this spare phone I have does have quite a few numbers on as well, but lost the newer numbers that were on the phone, all my puppy owners from last time for instance keep in touch by email mostly anyway, its just a bggr.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Evening everyone. Sorry to hear about lost phones, hope lunches went well and that you and Leah and friends are back safe Eileen. Good to hear Barry is up to fighting now Sue.

Been a quite nice day here we went out for breakfast again this morning but slummed it today with a Mc Donald breakfast. Then went to buy the first lot of wood for the walls to the downstairs cloakroom and pantry. Gorden will be starting on that next weekend long weekend as its a Bank holiday.
Gorden is away at 5.30 tomorrow so have done his lunch ready and his doggie bags for the homeless doggies and he leaves the owners a cereal bar in the mornings. He told me that last week someone asked him for a pound for a coffee but instead he took him to McDonald for breakfast and sat with him chatting while they ate breakfast together.
Been watching the Borgias on netfilxs. Oooohhhh laaa laa now I am no prude but this is serious stuff in many ways. Interesting though the history side of it.
Having a glass of vino while Gorden is in the bath before having dinner. Beef, new pots purple sprouting and yorkie pud and gravy.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >