Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 07:45 AM

Good Morning dogsey peeps Sunday

Well it is drizzly but not really cold here. Typical as Sara and I were going shopping but if it doesn't chuck it down we will probably still go. Chinese this evening. Yum. Hope all peeps are feeling better today. bfn.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Good morning from me on a cold damp morning

I have lots of sewing and ironing to do today to keep me out of trouble enjoy your day everyone...
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 08:38 AM
Hello everyone, warm and damp here, but not actually raining yet.
8 of us for lunch today Lol I love it. Roast pork and all the bits, then rhubarb crumble and cream or chocolate gataeu
I will be dropping in and out as time allows
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Sunny and cold here, lovely bright blue sky Got training this afternoon so will take Mabs and Keshi onto the river so Keshi can get rid of her bounce, and then Cariad and Lona will get a short walk round the village. Have a lovely day shopping Brenda and hope you get your sewing finished today, Meg. Nippy, you snuck in, lunch sounds gorgeous and don't forget a plate for me, and the chocolate gateaux is my favourite. All quiet next door, hoping its run out of bark!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 09:10 AM
Awwww TW I hope everything is ok next door. I would worry more about quiet than barking
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2015, 09:19 AM
I saw it last night sat on the window ledge, will be watching for it today, backdoor was still shut this morning when I went to give girls their breakfast. They know I've got my eye on them, they're avoiding me
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 12:07 PM
Afternoon
Heading off,just going to jump into Mabs and see where we end up.Lacey.Leah,two friends and me Not great with direction,could end up in Wales!!
See you later,have a great day
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Was cold but sunny earlier on, but now a lovely day. Having a bit of a do here, can't find my phone, have checked all pockets, rung it from the landline and walked roud the house with my hearing stuff in, can't find it. Will have to go back to the river and see if i somehow dropped out of my inside pocket, because i never used it or took it out, last time I had it was this morning because a friend rang and had it in my dog walking fleece pocket, its nowhere to be found though
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Afternoon everyone! Have just got back from training .... what a shlep ... an hour's drive there, an hour's road and traffic training and another hour back. I'm bushed and wish I could be like Miss Pei Face and curl up and sleep on my comfy bed! No such luck though because after I've had a cuppa, there's this morning's pots to wash, wood to chop for this evening's fire, the garden to water and by the time I've finished the doglets will want their evening meal! No peace for the wicked!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone, late on parade today. Been watching the marathon. Hope you find your phone June. Glad to hear Barry is a little better.

Have a good day all. God bless.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »