register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Dog is sat on the window ledge, it is quiet, still shaking, don't think anyone's in. Feel sorry for it now its shut up - finally!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Poor Teazle must be a bit confused SUE,wondering where Barry is at Enjoy your walk Good to hear things are looking good today
Have all done,apart from the ironing and when I hide that in the garage,I'll never know its there
Coffee time
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Dog is sat on the window ledge, it is quiet, still shaking, don't think anyone's in. Feel sorry for it now its shut up - finally!
Awful for you cause I know you'll worry.Even though I'm sure you're glad of the silence,you'll still be keeping an eye out for him/her.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Awful for you cause I know you'll worry.Even though I'm sure you're glad of the silence,you'll still be keeping an eye out for him/her.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 07:34 PM
OopsI'm double posting
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 07:35 PM
I think they're purposely avoiding me because they KNOW they are doing wrong and also because of the barking, just thank goodness I am deaf eh, because I would have gone demented by now and kicked the door in, had a row etc. I'll wait my time and hope I can do something for it, if it isn't going to bark non stop for ever, then the rest can be sorted.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-04-2015, 08:43 PM
Evening all, dreadful about that little kitten, fraid if I caught someone doing that I might just beat them to death. Sounds dreadful I know, but can't do with it and I have a temper straight out of Hades, don't think I'd be able to stop myself. Then there's that dog next door to June, poor creature, it has obviously undergone some sort of trauma/abuse for it to end up like that. Both these instances are the sort of thing I just can't get out of my head, will think about it for days, have always been the same. I have been accused of being callous on many occasions, once quite recently, but in truth I find it very hard to bring myself to care a great deal about the human race. Things like the above, however, leave me furious, partly because I can't actually do anything about it, directly, as I would wish. Still we all try our best to help in our own different ways.
Will close now, have had a busy day and am feeling rather tired, an early night beckons. See you all tomorrow, as long as you're not all running the London Marathon, if you are, good luck with that!! Bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Totally agree with you LG but then again,the flip side of that coin is that the majority of people would go out of their way to help an animal in distress.People shock and surprise me everyday.Firmly believe what goes around comes around and those boys will get their's,in one way or another.Poor Leah was traumatised by the whole thing
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Eileen, I am not surprised that Leah took it so badly, it is an awful thing for a young person to have to deal with. Looking on the good side, you are a terrific Mum and if anyone can steer her through such a trauma, you can!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Eileen, I am not surprised that Leah took it so badly, it is an awful thing for a young person to have to deal with. Looking on the good side, you are a terrific Mum and if anyone can steer her through such a trauma, you can!
Aww,thankyou She has friend sleeping over tonight and they fancy a kebab Guess I'm popping into the Indian takeaway then
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >