View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 05:30 PM
[QUOTE=griff;Yes, yesterday was my day to learn self catheterization an embarassing situation made worse by the horrible nurse hurting me so badly, she was horrible, so much so that i don't care what happens i will not see her again
[/QUOTE]
My turn in about 2 months
Two other similarities, my daughter has blue hair and my hubby is one of 15 hahahaha!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Nippy, doing it myself was a lot better, i am sure your nurse won't be horrible. I have to do it every day for 2weeks then twice a week, bet you'll find it a breeze! Lol, my hair changes colour every 2weeks...just the front, the rest is black, i tend to stick with blue or pink but have been purple, there are some lovely colours about
Lacey, tell your daughter she saved that little kitty from suffering any longer, a very brave thing for her to do
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 06:24 PM
I think my daughter is blond but I don't really remember
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Aw poor little kitten, no wonder Leah is so upset, thats just dreadful, thank goodness you got the poor thing to a vet quickly. Its not got a collar on, so no anti bark thing on it. Back door was open when I went out to give the girls tea.. Door banged a while ago, dog in the window, shaking, and its now barking and barking and barking and barking............
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Aw poor little kitten, no wonder Leah is so upset, thats just dreadful, thank goodness you got the poor thing to a vet quickly. Its not got a collar on, so no anti bark thing on it. Back door was open when I went out to give the girls tea.. Door banged a while ago, dog in the window, shaking, and its now barking and barking and barking and barking............
That is shocking
She is ok now TW,eyes cried out of her head but she is feeling loads better.Was the vicious cruelty part that upset her the most,absolutely no call for it Thinks if she'd been coming out of town earlier she could have found it before those boys seen it,totally understand her feeling gutted like that.Has had a chat with her dad on the phone,no idea what he said but she cheered up after that....probably promised her something nice for being so kind
Off to finish tidying upstairs.Heading away tomorrow for the day so want to leave all done
Be back on later xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 06:45 PM
TW, you can can freestanding bark units... obviously not got one though, poor little thing, my pair would carry on terribly if i let them roam the house, i don't, they get crate trained and the curtains get shut so they can't see anyone, the tv is turned up to cover outside noise and the phone is unplugged, they are left with chews and toys and that is for a max of 2 hours! wouldn't leave them for massive long periods
Nippy, my natural colour is a brown colour, just caught sight of it now...ewwwww
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Good evening

Poor kitten but Leah did a wonderful thing she should be proud of herself. Hugs t her as I know how upset she must be.

Poor dog next to you June. Wonder what made him quiet whilst the owner was in.

Happy birthday to your mum Eileen

Hugs to you Griff not a very nice thing to have to do each day.

Thank you Meg for posting the messages for Barry - have read them to him and he says thanks to everyone.

Was late visiting today as we had the glazing units replaced in the conservatory today. Barry was a lot better this evening and the temperature had gone quite quickly so hopefully that was its last try.

No about to take Teazle out for her last walk before it starts raining again.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I think my daughter is blond but I don't really remember
Next stop....nursing home
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Next stop....nursing home
cheeky
Sue, glad the infection seems to be clearing, fingers and toes crossed here that it beggers off now!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Sorry to hear about the kitten Eileen but Leah did the right thing but can fully understand how upset she was. Glad she is feeling a bit better now. Run free little kitty.
Poor dog June doesn't sound an ideal situation at all.
Sue glad Barry is feeling on the up and that the window replacement went well.
Had a nice tea I made a lovely coleslaw yesterday for tea tonight. White cabbage, apple, carrot, walnuts, and raisins and celery all mixed together with soured cream, creme fraiche and a bit of mayo. Mmmmm it was delicious even if I say so myself.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >