View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Lynn yum. Looked up giraffe. They have a website. looks yummy. Pleased your having some peace June. made me laugh about the hose. Amazing when they like swimming. Tyto loves a bath but is a wuzz if I go down the sea. Will only go in if I do.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 02:43 PM
Wee mummy Doreen says thank you so much for her birthday wishes Couple of my brothers have called at her house to visit so I had to drop her off,I didn't stay cause I'd get the job of making tea for everyone We had a lovely lunch,lost hubby after that,he's headed back to work Will see him next Friday I'll get over it!!
Really lovely and sunny here,off to walk the princess
Well done Griff TW,been dropped on my head several times methinks my mum had seven kids,didn't always have time to be careful
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Well you wouldn't have time to turn around really would you, 2 was enough for me Popped out for a couple of things I forgot yesterday, and next door's curtains are drawn, upstairs and down, came back in now, and the dog's sitting on the window ledge, curtains still drawn, and its shaking, very quiet still, goodness knows whats happened. Daughter's car not there though. If Jeff is on nights and its started barking non stop, he may have flipped at it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 03:30 PM
I'm happy with 2 as well,really don't know how she coped tbh Has the house all to herself now and she hates it
Poor dog,have you seen it out yet?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Seen it out with his brother when it lived up there, dragging him along, barking away, heading for Cariad and Keshi, well Missus Cariad did NOT like that one bit and told it so, brother looked at me like I was a martian when I said to stop it barking at my dogs because it would lead to Trouble Doubt it will ever go a walk where it is now, it is not the lifestyle to have a dog, being out of the house 13 or 14 hours a day sometimes.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Oh. I feel so sorry for that poor dog, he needs a good home with someone, like me, at home all the time. I adopted my daughter's dog who she dumped on my lovely mother in law. when she died we took him on! OMG, he drove poor Chloe mad. If I had to go out and we took them both out in the car he would sit and bark like made. Poor Chloe couldn't cope with him so in the end we never went out, other to walk together. He had been neglected all his young life so when he had my mum in law and me there always for him he didn't change. I am sorry for the distress he gave my Chloe she coped but she shouldn't have had to.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 05:12 PM
Sad story coming up ...Leah and her two friends found a tiny kitten lying on the side of the road.Rumour has it,two boys had been seen kicking it earlier Fair play to her she took off her hoody,picked it up and carried it home.Knew it didn't stand a chance so I took it to my vet and he put it to sleep,poor wee thing but at least it isn't in any more pain now.Well proud of the three of them xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 05:17 PM
Lol, my dad is one of 7, his aunty is about 10-15 years older than him and she dropped him on his head out of a butchers bike basket Lol
glad your mum is having a good day
TW, i wonder have they got one of those ultrasonic bark things and that's why the dog has gone quiet and shaking? poor little thing, i know how annoying barking dogs are but for him to get himself in such a state he must be very anxious
Brenda, my old dog laney used to walk round puddles, hated hydro et but as soon as there was a big pool of mucky water.... there was no stopping him Lol
Lynn, i think you are doing the right thing with Dillon, no point forcing him if he doesn't want to go
Moyra, that was a lovely thing of you to do...taking on your mum in laws dog
Yes, yesterday was my day to learn self catheterization an embarassing situation made worse by the horrible nurse hurting me so badly, she was horrible, so much so that i don't care what happens i will not see her again
managed to go and get a haircut, had the owner of the shop do it today and not the useless assistant so i am happy, needs dyeing now, not sure if to go back to pink or stay blue...been blue for about a month
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 05:19 PM
OMG Lacey, what awful awful boys!! Leah and her friends are wonderful, i hope the poor little kitty passed peacefully
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
OMG Lacey, what awful awful boys!! Leah and her friends are wonderful, i hope the poor little kitty passed peacefully
She is really upset and I've told her she did the best thing but you know what it's like when you're 14,bless her heart.Was over in seconds GRIFF.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >