Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-04-2015, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Meg is this Chloe's winter bedding making a start already, either that or we've a cold summer ahead
I hope not June winter or summer Chloe likes a bit of comfort and if I have removed her fleecy cover for washing she stands looking at her bare duvet waiting for it to arrive before she will get in
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 10:19 AM
LOL Meg, not that she's spoilt or anything Heavy rain here, won't be going anywhere today
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Afternoon
Haven't read through yet so hope everyone is ok
Taking mum out to lunch cause its her BIRTHDAY Bless her Sent flowers from my dad cause he'd want me too and he'd find some way to let me know he was cross if I didn't I gave her money,no clue what to buy her so she can go shopping and treat herself
Best get on,will pop in later,no doubt Have a great day all Thinking of you SUE,hope hubby is ok xx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 12:08 PM

Many happy returns Eileen's mum
Hope you have a wonderful day
Rain stayed off wee bit of sun no heat in it though
Windys cleaned and had a potter in the garden (not my forte) usually kill things stone dead not even house plants survive poor wee things
Coffee then off out with the hounds
Hope everyone is having a good day
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 12:37 PM
phew that was full on then. But yes some are cute and others well lets just say I and Sara had a quiet word in one or twos ear. Another, well you could tell that it had come from shall we say a dubious background. Bless it. Hope it gets better over the coming weeks. Hope Barry is getting there. Hope you don't mind me calling him Barry. At least he is in the best place. Had to do a double take when you called someone CM June. Thought you meant someone else called CM. (spit spit.) Can't stand the person. Always hide the books by that person in the library. Well must away. Coffee calls and a lie down in a darkened room. lol!! Not likely, other stuff to do. Have a good rest of day everyone. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Afternoon all I do hope they find a solution to this recurring infection Sue.
Happy birthday Eileen's mum.

We had breakfast at Giraffe. Yum yum. Bit expensive but we said why not Gorden has to work away all week to earn the pennies so a decadent treat every now and then we feel entitled too.
No building work started yet June he has to measure up today then will pop out tomorrow hopefully for the bits and start the wall.
Dillon did oblige and come for a walk it must be something to do with Gorden being home which I decided was something to do with it, he also spends more time in the house when Gorden is home.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 01:00 PM
hi all,
Moyra, hope the gout will be gone fully soon
TW, i would deffo say something about the dog, better to do it from the start
Sue, hope they manage to get Tumbleweeds infection under control, hope he can find something to occupy him in hospital
Happy birthdy to Laceys mummy, hope she has a lovely ay
Lynn, you do deserve a treat! glad dillon went for his walk
Brenda, i am sure all the dogs will turn out great
Nippy, i also vote you have a number plate for tango Lol
Sorry if i missed anyone out
i am proud of myself, despite the pain i managed to catheterize myself!!!! if that stupid woman had been a bit more helpful and patient yesterday then i wouldn't have had such an awful experience...but today it is done, monday will be harder as they change the size then...gulp
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Aw Griff, you never said why she had been horrible, and when its to do with something that nots going to be that nice anyway, makes it doubly hard to bear. I really hope this is not ongoing and they find a way to let you get back to some sort of normal. Brenda, yeah, sorry, not THAT one (spits). Poor little puppy, hope it gains some ground and the owners are decent people. Why all this goes on despite the publicity and TV programmes showing what actually happens is beyond me, all to save a few pennies, when in fact the vet bills and maybe subsequent euthanasia and heartbreak make that a very expensive puppy Think the KC should be making a stand, i.e. not registering the litters for a start. Norma how on earth do you manage to kill plants, all you do is put them in the earth, water them, add a bit of fertiliser stuff to the water every so often and keep the slugs and stuff away. Been outside giving the yard a good clean, bleach and disinfect, it was raining anyway, had all the rubber matting that would come out, all scrubbed and back in, girls had a bone each and were scurrying around avoiding any chance of the hosepipe getting them, everything put back, and the suns come out, gone greyish now so probably more rain in the offing. Very Happy Birthday To You, Eileens mum, you broke the mould when you dropped Eileen on her head at birth Its all quiet next door, not sure if anyone's in, can't see daughter's car, put my hearing stuff in 15 minutes ago and all is silent. Maybe its lost its voice or gone to another home Lynn, thats interesting about Dillon not wanting to go out if Gordon's not there, maybe he's making some sort of Stand or Protest. Trouble is you can't argue with a dog that size!! Is Giraffe very posh, and why not, like you say, you deserve it!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Glad all is quiet now June, griff what an awful situation that person put you in when you are having to go through enough already.

I was beginning to think Dillon's attitude was something to do with Gorden going away all week. This has recently started. No point arguing or forcing him especially if he is feeling unhappy anyway. He eats fine all week and plays and loves his grooming and cuddles and if he does want to go for a stroll we go if he doesn't we don't we play and train and he is happy wandering and lazing in the garden.
I did worry about him becoming unsocial but don't think that's likely he is happy if Bun next door breaks into the garden or the house he doesn't like her being pushy but looks to me or Gorden if he is home to sort her out but he never grumbles he happily says hello to dogs if on lead or off and especially on our walks but once he has done that he is happy to do his own thing always keeping one eye firmly fixed on us.
Also yes you are right like most Bernese if he doesn't want to do something he digs his heels in and it is fruitless to push them around once heels are dug in they tend to stay dug in. He is now on the sofa happily snoozing next to Gorden.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Aw little treasure, or maybe that should be Big Treasure
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »