View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 07:08 AM

Good morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Saturday)

Good morning everyone,

June, that would drive me crazy too if I had a dog barking incessantly hour after hour! Poor dog must be so stressed.

Sue, hope Barry continues to improve and they can get on and do the op soon.

Griff, hope you and Deag are ok and Brenda you too.

Jenny and Norma have a good day both.

Gout almost gone, must get Amber out as it is trying to rain. Have a good day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 07:37 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Moyra glad the gout is almost gone.
June hope the day is quieter today.
Sue I hope Barry continues to improve and gives no more case for concern.
griff sorry you had a bad experience.
Eileen glad mums glasses are sorted.

Bit dull here today. We are off out for breakfast in a bit when Dillon is walked lets see if he comes today when Gorden is home.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Hope all is better for your hubby today Sue. If it isn't quieter June then make that diary and show it to the owners. Maybe the dog barks a lot because it is deaf? Not sure what to wear today, jumper too warm and t shirt chilly. Oh well off to do classes. bfn Have a good day everyone if you can.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 08:08 AM
Good morning

Pleased that the gout is going Moyra enjoy the walk with Amber

Enjoy your breakfast Lynn and hope Dillon does go for a walk.

Hope your classes go well today Brenda.

Chilly and damp here. Teazle walked and now doing some washing.

Barry rang he has a temperature again. It seems it is one step forward and two back. Do wish they could find something that would kill this infection.

Have a good day and stay safe
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 08:14 AM
Good morning all
Glad to hear the gout is getting better Moyra
Hopefully Dillon will oblige on a walk today Lynn enjoy your outing
Same here Brenda chilly the good weather ended last night with rain about 8pm hope it brightens up ,although snow forecast on the high hill tops brrrrr
Sue get well wishes to oh do look after YOURSELF hugs to you BOTH
TW poor dog although the constant barking woul drive me daft like you I'm asking the neighbours if the muppets bark ,no issues whatsoever in 30 odd years in this house
Griff do hope your feeling more yourself hugs
Nippy hope your internet's still ok and not playing silly beggars
Hope all others human and doglet are fighting fit or if poorly get better very soon
Nothing special on the cards today apart from getting rid of the art work on the windows lol
Have a great day what ever your up to
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 08:17 AM
Morning Moyra and all.
Moyra, glad your gout has improved.
Morning Lynn, enjoy your breakfast. I envy you
Hi Brenda, I put on a jumper then changed it for a Tee shirt
Sue I'm sorry to hear that Barry has blown another temperature. Hope he is better soon.
I keep looking at the car opposite and wondering why it seemed significant Lol it's number plate is NJ which of course is what Lacey and you lot call me
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Morning everyone. Hot here today but managed to get doglets walked early. Busy today planting the veggie patches with the assistance of the little black devil who's determined to undo all my hard work. He keeps running off with my gloves and pulling out the line I use to keep the rows straight and generally being a pest!

Hope all the poorly two and four legged are feeling better and for the rest of you ... enjoy your day!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-04-2015, 08:31 AM
For Sue L as mentioned yesterday here..
Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday) - Page 3
I posted about Barry's absence on our sister site 50s.

I am cross posting a few good wishes for Barry here ...

Moyra- Get well soon, we are missing those terrible jokes! God bless.

Patsy- Good wishes for a speedy recovery Bazza

Agent- Good luck Mate , you'll be fine.

Tiffany- Get well soon Realspeed.

carol- So sorry to here you're ill Realspeed.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Mups -Get well soon Bazza.

Honey- oh me too!

clumsy- Wishing Realspeed a very speedy recovery and hope he is soon home again feeling fit and well.

Mags- My very best wishes for a speedy recovery Bazza, we are keeping your chair warm for you here ...

Julie1962- Best wishes and hurry and get well soon !

Anita- My very best wishes and hope he's soon well enough to return home.

APRICOT Get better Yesterday 08:08 PM

Suzuki Sue- Hi, realspeed get well soon, we need you back in the hub.x

Alan Cooke- Best Wishes from me. Get better soon.

Jem- Sorry to hear that, my very best wishes for a speedy recovery Bazza, missed you on here.

Twizard- Hope he gets better soon x

Older git- Thoughts from me

orangutan- Best wishes, realspeed. Hope you are back home soon.

Nom- Best wishes Bazza, hope your getting the best of care.

Meg
Best wishes to Barry wishing him a speedy recovery ..

BowieEyes -Hope you are better soon Realspeed. Take care x

Jazzi- Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Bazza. Sorry you are ill.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-04-2015, 08:36 AM
Good morning fellow members a sunny start but it has clouded over, I was surprise to see there hadn't been any rain overnight as forecast.

Shopping done and put away I am heading for the sewing machine . I have lots to do including two fleecy bed covers for Chloe

Enjoy your day everyone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Rain overnight, was dry when I went out with breakfasts, then as I was finished cleaning up the heavens opened. Hoping it stops in a while then will get walks out of the way, although with it being weekend I'll take Mabs and Keshi on the river and Cariad and Lona for a short one away from the numptys Quiet next door, daughters car is gone, not got hearing stuff in so it could be going demented and I wouldn't know, back door closed so at least it isn't outside barking. Brenda I don't have to keep a diary, it barks ALL the time, I would never have thought a dog could keep it going for so long Sue that is not good with the recurring infection, have they put a name to it yet, am thinking about what happened to my friend with her knee over Christmas. Lots of hugs, you must be on the ragged edge there, and Barry going out of his mind with the worry of it all Hope training goes well for the new intake, Brenda, they are sooo sweet at the very beginning aren't they How's the rebuilding work going Lynn, is the wall built yet, have a lovely day, hope it stays dry for you.Moyra thank goodness the gout has not stopped, you must be feeling better just seeing your foot looking less swollen and sore.Norma, pop over and do my windows please, lovely that you haven't had a complaint in all that time, you're obviously doing something right! Hoping your OH is doing well after his heart scare and your sister after her stroke. You've pinched our sun, CM, that little black devil is a very norty black devil Meg is this Chloe's winter bedding making a start already, either that or we've a cold summer ahead LOL Nippy, you're going to have to see if you can buy the numberplate, or get one mad for Tango NJ 1
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »