register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Dull and cool now, took my coat with me to go shopping as I could feel rain in the wind, just the odd spot, and nothings happened so far. Jeff, next door, has taken in this Jack Russel, now I have seen his brother with it, he still lives with his parents in one of the houses backing onto the field, as soon as it saw me and the girls it was dragging over to us barking its head off, and Cariad saw her btm as she does when that happens. Now all of a sudden there is constant non stop barking coming from next door, asked Ros a few doors down and she said it was his daughters dog and she couldn't cope. So this dog is being passed around the family Jeff works shifts, it was constant last night, only put my hearing stuff in to watch telly, unless someones here, and thats all I could hear last night. His daughters car was here this morning and as I was coming in with Lona and Mabs, his daughter came out, was walking quickly, got in her car and drove off. Their back door is open and the dog is in their yard, don't think anyone's in, and it barked for virtually 2 hours solid whilst I was here, I threw it a bone over, but it set off again half an hour later.So I went off shopping, quiet at the moment. Girls don't seem that bothered, thank goodness, can you imagine if it set them off Thank goodness my hearing is lousy at least I don't have to hear it if I don't want
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Hugs to you Griff just what you don't need when you are poorly.

Good that you can turning your hearing on and off June so at least you won't be too bothered by the barking but the ret of your neighbours will be.

Poor mum breaking her glasses but good that they could fix them quickly Eileen

Good afternoon to those I have missed

OH had his scan the news is not too bad. It shows a problem with the top of the pancreas which is showing that it could develop a problem but the good news is that the surgeon says he is not too worried as the white cell count is going down and OH is quite well in himself at the moment so they are hoping that nothing more serious develops. Once they have all this sorted they will then remove the gall bladder but he could be there for sometime yet I have said I will get him a tablet but he only wants a window based one not much choice then have I!

Have a good evening.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Oh June nothing worse. Sue please send get better soon good wishes to hubby and you have them too.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Door was closed when I came back, but as I went out to give the girls their tea (venison with steamed veg-except for Keshi who doesn't like it, she had wild duck carcass) the door was open, someone must be in because not heard a peep-there's time yet. Glad Barry has got a decent outcome and he's going to come home to mither you and give his instructions for a while yet, Sue. But its been a nice rest for you hasn't it
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Hugs to you Griff just what you don't need when you are poorly.

Good that you can turning your hearing on and off June so at least you won't be too bothered by the barking but the ret of your neighbours will be.

Poor mum breaking her glasses but good that they could fix them quickly Eileen

Good afternoon to those I have missed

OH had his scan the news is not too bad. It shows a problem with the top of the pancreas which is showing that it could develop a problem but the good news is that the surgeon says he is not too worried as the white cell count is going down and OH is quite well in himself at the moment so they are hoping that nothing more serious develops. Once they have all this sorted they will then remove the gall bladder but he could be there for sometime yet I have said I will get him a tablet but he only wants a window based one not much choice then have I!

Have a good evening.
Sue best wishes and a speedy recovery to Barry . I hope you don't mind if I mention him on our sister site 50s where he is regular poster and valued member .
He keeps us entertained with all his 'projects' and is missed.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Good news SUE,thank goodness for that
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 06:45 PM
We are certainly not out of the woods yet with OH although at the moment things are going in the right direction he could take a turn for the worse at any time and this is what they are trying to avoid. To say I am worried is an understatement.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 07:34 PM
(( hugs)) SUE.Fingers crossed he continues to get well,has his op and is back home recovering with you in no time xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Well it was the daughter in the house, she has left and the barking started within a minute and it is going on and on. i want to watch telly, but its driving me nuts. Hoping that someone else says something, because it makes things very difficult with me having 4 dogs, but they don't make that amount of noise between them in a year!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 08:15 PM
June if you can make a diary of how long the barking goes on for over the next few days and then tell the council or dog warden. Sue please try to not worry. I know easier said but you need to stay positive if you can. Hugs to you both.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >