View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 07:27 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Good Morning everyone, still got the gout have cut my shoes down so that I can get them on. Just as well they are only old ones.

Congratulations to Hovis, what a proud mum, Sally you have earned a lie in too, if they will let you that is.

Harvey, hope your headache is better. LG you certainly have been about no wonder you are happy in your little heaven on the moors.

Sue, hope Barry is more comfortable today!

Have a good day everyone and stay safe, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-04-2015, 07:49 AM
Good morning fellow members on a lovely sunny day reminiscent of the one 37 years ago today when I gave birth to my son
He is coming for lunch and I am hoping it stays sunny so we can eat in the garden.

I hope to get the bean sticks up this morning too before it rains.

Enjoy your day everyone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2015, 08:01 AM
Everything's pretty quiet for the first day or so Moyra, until their eyes open in about 2 weeks its not bad, once their eyes are open its a whole new world Can you get some of those adjustable sandals for when your feet are bad, don't like to think of you struggling like this when you have Blue to ride on as well. Hope the stuff that got rid of the gout before works again for you. Many Happy Returns to your son, Meg. Hope the weather holds for your lunch. Nice morning here, little bit cooler and sky not bright blue, think that it will last till the girls have been out though. Then it can rain because there's only my shopping to do
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 08:07 AM
Morning
Happy Birthday to your son MEG hope you have a lovely day with him
MOYRA (( hugs))
Had a little lie in this morning,no school run Lacey wanted up of course,is now fast asleep on the sofa,the wee monkey
SALLY,hope puppies and mum had a good night Looking forward to seeing them
OH won't be home till late and then he's heading back tomorrow night Needs to work on Sunday
Lovely here,off for a tidy up,see you later
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Hi TW,missed you there
Has started off lovely here but gives a change later Was great while it lasted.Heard someone mention snow for next week,in the shop this morning,
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 08:53 AM
Morning all. Sorry to hear some are still poorly. Grey here and a bit chilly. Hope it doesn't get colder don't want to put the heating back on so I suppose the jumpers will have to come back out. Have a good day everyone. Not sure if I will get back on as tablet playing about and can't keep climbing these stairs. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Good morning

Hope the gout does improve Moyra you have really been through it.

I put my bean sticks up yesterday Meg just hardening them off before planting. Enjoy your day ion the garden

Have a nice quite day Eileen with no school rumn you don't have to clock watch.

Good morning Brenda and June

Quite misty first thing but the sun is now out. Teazle walked and been into town to pay some bills. Had a word with one of his doctors on the phone. He has acute pancreatitis and the abs are only holding the infection not killing it. He was off for a scan to see what if any damage has been done to the pancreas and they will go from there. OH is not in a very good frame of mind now and talking about dying so have to be stern with him and tell him to stay positive or he won't get better so not looking forward to visiting this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2015, 09:36 AM
Poor Barry he will be feeling on the floor by now won't he. They will sort it for him, but it's all the hanging about that will be upsetting him. Lots of hugs to him and tell him he can't pop his clogs, because there are loads of really excruciatingly bad jokes he hasn't unearthed yet. Weather definitely on the turn here, wind has changed round and coming from the west now. Still bright but lots of cloud
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2015, 09:41 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone and all who follow.
Sorry the gout is bad again today Moyra hope it eases soon.
Hope Harvey's head is better today and all other poorlies are feeling better.
Welcome to the new pups.
Happy birthday to your son today Meg.

Nice and sunny here and quite warm too. Dillon is in the garden with incense sticks burning and candles and a natural midge repellent on his coat. I have the sheets to hang out soon and some tidying to do and a dinner to prepare for when the lord and master returns tonight.
He was a bit late ringing last night as he had been to the pub with his friend and colleague whose birthday it was he sounded very jolly but says he only had the one pint. Errrmmmm not sure about that myself.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
still got the gout
Harvey, hope your headache is better
'morning Moyra, sending lots of sympathy to you today, given a choice of headache or gout I know which I prefer. I had gout about a year ago, hope and pray it doesn't come back.

I'm sure now my headache was my own doing as I had all the wiondows down when I drove the dogs to Knettishall Heath and cold air blowing on my forehead always gives me a headache. Simple solution - only open passenger side Dogs get good air circulation anyway 'cos the back windows hinge outwards and are always open.

Greetings to all our regulars, will be back this evening, all being well
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >