View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 09:55 PM
Wish I was going to San Fran, have you space for me, I mean I am your twin Eileen think Harvey can spare me from Sainsbury's
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Evening All,
Harvey - only 18 days before we are deserted by the Hobbit. There is no way she'll be sparing any thoughts for the likes of us whilst she's in SF, she'll be skipping round Haight Ashbury with flowers in her hair, wishing every passerby "Peace". That is when she's not getting legless in Maloney's Irish Bar on the corner of Oak and Market Streets. I believe they're still very understanding about people dancing on the tables, so she'll be fine there!! lol !!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Now that LG sounds fun
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 10:00 PM
Now my ipad is going to disappear on me, with only 2% left cos I forgot to plug it in
So I will say good night to all
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Now that LG sounds fun
Girl after my own heart of course you can come
LG I'll pop on everyday,take loads of pics and show you what things look like beyond the moors Fully intend to dance on bars,those things are huge over there
ndidi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Hi we have 8 live puppies and one stil born. puppy one arrive OK but after an hour puppy two wasn't coming and so we went of to the vets as it is 1/2 an hour away so by the time we got sorted out and arrived it was two hours and Puppy two was born in the back of the car as we arrived at the vets where we went for her to be scanned. No one was stuck and all puppies left looked OK as far it the vet could tell. So my mum and I sat with her at the vet and she eventually had two more puppies the fifth to arrived was stillborn and when they checked the heart beat of the puppies left had dropped a bit. Puppy 6 arrived whilst she was being scanned. It was then decided as the puppies looked to be struggling and hovis didn't seem to be getting anywhere very fast that she would have a c section. Puppy 7 arrived whilst Hovis was going under which was good as she ( the puppy) was struggling. Then puppies 8 and 9 arrived via the section. All are OK and home safe with Hovis who is being a great mum. I am knackered and I am off to relax a bit. They were all black 5 boys 3 girls. They are all very vigorous and should all be fine.

Sally
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Have travelled the World in my youth, dear Hobbit, nowadays I'm quite happy with my bit of the Uplands of Northern England, have no desire to travel further than our own shores. So saying, i've no objection to people going wherever they wish, I'm just too old and settled to want to do it myself anymore. Do hope that you have an absolutely spiffing time and show those Yanks just how to set about enjoying themselves. Sure you'll love it!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Well Done Hovis and Sally
Sorry you lost one but thank goodness all 8 and mum are ok ....yeah....PUPPIES!!You can have a rest day tomorrow and then we wait pics ....please xxxxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Have travelled the World in my youth, dear Hobbit, nowadays I'm quite happy with my bit of the Uplands of Northern England, have no desire to travel further than our own shores. So saying, i've no objection to people going wherever they wish, I'm just too old and settled to want to do it myself anymore. Do hope that you have an absolutely spiffing time and show those Yanks just how to set about enjoying themselves. Sure you'll love it!
It's ok,LG,us hobbits have ways of talking folks into things Or we just knock them out and they magically awaken in another country
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2015, 10:25 PM
think Harvey can spare me from Sainsbury's
Of course, take as long as you want get a return ticket 'tho, we want you back here
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
she'll be skipping round Haight Ashbury with flowers in her hair, wishing every passerby "Peace". That is when she's not getting legless in Maloney's Irish Bar on the corner of Oak and Market Streets.
Sounds like you might be quite familiar with someof those places too

So I will say good night to all
Goodnight Mandy, sweet dreams
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
take loads of pics and show you what things look like beyond the moors
Look forward to seeing them
Originally Posted by ndidi View Post
Hi we have 8 live puppies
Yeah well done to all of you, piccies needed urgently

Will look for them tomorrow, have to go now as have bad head ache, haven't had one for years (decades even) and tonight it starts
Goodnight all.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >