Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Supervet was good When he gets cleaned up,he's calling round for a coffee in my dreams
Hi Eileen, don't know what you girls are getting excited about what about that young one, thought he would be more your type, definately more your age

So 18 days and we won't be seeing you, while you are swanning around America living it up I trust you'll spare a thought for LG and myself slaving away on the 'puter (or building drystone walls in LG's case)

Someones got to make a few bob around here
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Yeah and I'll be having to make that trip down the river to paddle and generally walk about in the sun, no posh meals or drinks for me
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey, I had a Toyota Lucida import, not sure if that was one or not, but looked similar. The import is slightly better than the more usual one as the middle row of seats turns round so you have the seats facing each other, I used to put old sheets on the seats and the girls used to lie all over the place in the space and on the seats, also quite a big boot space as well. I only let it go because the gearbox went and it was going to cost fortunes. If I could get an lpg one I'd get one again.
Thanks, I'll have a look tonight and see if any around here. Even with just Rianna the Peugeot Partner was a tight squeeze when we did the weekly shop, now Casey has arrived on the scene the shopping has to sit in the passenger footwell OH suggested a roof rack and one of those box things that you can get but I had a look and they are 'loads-a-money'
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2015, 09:19 PM
I think this may be the import as it says it converts into a bed, which mine did, used to let the entire back down when i had puppies and was taking them with mum for an eye test or vet check, it had 2 sunroofs, one over the front seat and a massive sliding one for the back, air con, easy peasy to drive, used to take 4 dogs, camping eqpt in the boot space and coolboxes with their food in. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-EST...item3aa7e2a83c
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Thank you for your best wishes for OH Harvey. He has gall stones which have blocked the duct from the pancreas and caused pancreatitis and also infection. One the infection is cleared they will remove the gall bladder - 10 days now and counting

I think what you are looking for is the Toyota Previa which is the English version of the one June is talking about
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Yeah but the English version doesn't have the seats that turn round, which is why I'm recommending the import. The one i have put the link up to is in fact the import, I've read the adv now. Like they say in the adv you can use it as a van with all the seats down, and it helped clear my mother's flat when she passed away.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Hello all
Hubby couldn't wait for internet any longer, so he got a router of someone and fixed it himself bet you didn't know that it was my fault it broke.......well so he says I only used it he hasn't the patience to wait for sky sending a brand new router lol
Will now have a catch up, cos I can't read this site proper on my phone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Eileen, don't know what you girls are getting excited about what about that young one, thought he would be more your type, definately more your age

So 18 days and we won't be seeing you, while you are swanning around America living it up I trust you'll spare a thought for LG and myself slaving away on the 'puter (or building drystone walls in LG's case)

Someones got to make a few bob around here
Hey Harvey
No,Supervet suits me just fine
Will spare a thought for you surely but won't feel to bad,I mean you own Sainsburys for heaven sake!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yeah but the English version doesn't have the seats that turn round, which is why I'm recommending the import. The one i have put the link up to is in fact the import, I've read the adv now. Like they say in the adv you can use it as a van with all the seats down, and it helped clear my mother's flat when she passed away.
Had a look at that link, good price, will definately see if there's any round here and will keep you posted.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hey Harvey
No,Supervet suits me just fine
Will spare a thought for you surely but won't feel to bad,I mean you own Sainsburys for heaven sake!!
(Not all of it )
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >