Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Good afternoon

You lucky people lying in the sun it is sunny here but the wind certainly makes it a little too chilly to take my jumper off.

Hope you manage till Thursday with the food for the girls June

Puppies will certainly need pictures

Soon you won't be able to eat Moyra if everything you seem to eat sets the gout off

Hello to anyone I have missed

Good idea Brenda about the laptop but he hates them and didn't like having to use mine when we were staying with my sister. Moaned all the time that he couldn't scroll with the track pad - I know it goes the opposite way to normal but then I like to be different

I wish he didn't have his mobile or found out that he can make local calls on the bed phone for nothing. He rang this morning to tell me something that could have waited it was 6.15 am said he thought I was up by then He is certainly regaining his sense of humour but still on antibiotics for the infection and painkillers. He is due for a CT scan but don't know when should have been this afternoon but no show

Have a good evening
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Awww,bless him,he misses you SUE Just called to say he loves you, I bet A day must feel like forever in there for him,especially as he never stops normally Guess it must have been scarey getting a call at that time of the morning
Left the keep fit fanatics off at boot camp,sorry I wasn't ready to go myself now,they are doing it outside in the sunshine
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol, paid a total stranger Lol, we usually got left with my mums mum but 1 year my dads mum begged to have us....... damaged me for ages that did! wasn't her fault but very very scarey
i think my bro is off to the gran canyon, washington and a few other places
Oh been to both GRIFF,he'll love it,so cool
I left mine with my mum,was only kidding about the stranger Never left them with anyone else only the best nanny in the world
This time,due to mum not having internet access,Leah us staying with her best friend's mum,they live 100 yds away from us and she is like her second mum anyway Studying for exams the pair of them so they'll be going to school,scouts and boot camp and that's it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Oh Sue, i really hope he is back home sharpish...hopefully you will get some sleep then! i think if my hone rang at 6.15am i would think someone had died!
Lacey get them to do a bit of exercise for me, still waiting for my vibradisc to be delivered... i really miss it.
I used to like staying with my mums mum, we used to get spoilt rotten
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Sexy vet is on at 8pm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Yeah getting myself all organised for him, my teas nearly ready, girls veg is done. Not a lot on that I fancy tonight, apart from The Vet of course Oh Sue I think I'd be turning the phone off or something, do they still wake them up at some God forsaken hour Maybe get him a tablet perhaps, they're not difficult, even I can use one
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Supervet was good When he gets cleaned up,he's calling round for a coffee in my dreams
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Not a lot on that I fancy tonight, apart from The Vet of course
'evening June and 'evening everyone

Yes watched Super Vet, missed a bit at the beginning but saw the lovely Newfie, three legs and he still gets about like nothing has happened, so nice to see him swimming where I would assume he is almost as good as a four legged dog. OH said the owners were selfish to put him in kennels for two weeks over Christmas I won't comment as we don't know any of the facts, they seemed to love him, have a great vehicle (Toyota something ) must try to see if any used ones around here, our Peugeot Partner is a bit cramped with two in now

So, thanks once again June for alerting me to that programme, and I didn't see any blood As you said very little else on tonight.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
but still on antibiotics for the infection and painkillers. He is due for a CT scan
Heck, it's dragging on now, what are they saying have they identified the problem tell him we're all sending get well vibes.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Harvey, I had a Toyota Lucida import, not sure if that was one or not, but looked similar. The import is slightly better than the more usual one as the middle row of seats turns round so you have the seats facing each other, I used to put old sheets on the seats and the girls used to lie all over the place in the space and on the seats, also quite a big boot space as well. I only let it go because the gearbox went and it was going to cost fortunes. If I could get an lpg one I'd get one again.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >