View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Afternoon all, seems everyones internet, computer and tablets are having a fit! so long as mine doesn;t follow suit we are o.k
Lacey, deags was just going for a check after her appoinment last week but she is scratching, i think the vet will want to do scrapes and as she freaked when the nurse tried to take her stitches out i am not sure if it would be best for her to have a sedative... she seems to be o.k one time and then freaks the next and i have worked hard to build her confidence i don't want to undo it, it isn't just men she is funny with, it is some women too.... i guess i never know what has happened to her so if she is grumbly she must have her reasons
Sun is shining lovely here, have had the dogs in the garden and i am going to do a walk in a bit..not far but just a little potter
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Oh thank goodness GRIFF,thought it was major Hope she gets the scratching sorted and that she stays calm Have to carry Lace into the vets,she's plonks her butt down at the door and refuses entry.Can't say I blame her really,he did take her eye
Top half is getting bronzed,really should have cream on but I'll be getting up soon to do the school run.Off tomorrow though,staff day
18 more days till we go to San Fran
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Eileen that means you come back as I leave unless you are away longer. have agreat time.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Eileen that means you come back as I leave unless you are away longer. have agreat time.
Going for a week Brenda,leave on the 12th come back on the 19th You off for a week too? I'll still pop on,post pics and all that,no getting rid of me
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 02:26 PM
Ah we go on 22nd but not sure if we will have internet unless we can piggy back someone. must away as it is Thursday and friend coming as usual for chin wag and wine and nibbles.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Gosh only 18 days, where has the time gone er....no piccies of the outfit yet either Laptop is still on a go slow, been trying to do a post for ages was frozen, finally has let me on. Also camera now seems as though it has caught the non co-operation bug as well. Took some piccies of Lona and Mabs on it on the river today, and the piccies are showing on the camera when you play them back, but nowhere to be seen when downloading no idea where I go from here, surely if they're on the camera then they're on the memory card. Had a clear out in the back yard and been to the tip, then went for lpg, the two £10 notes in my purse turned out to be one so put £10 worth in, drove onwards to Jolleys and got some food for the girls, hoping it will last me till Thursday when I hope I will get another order. Have really caught the sun, was on the other side of the waterfall with Lona and Mabs, threw the ball over and followed them, girls were looking up, so I did and some of the lads from the mill were sat on the wall waving at us lovely place to have your lunch. Temperature in the car was alternating between 20 and 21 degrees. Had a butty and cup of tea, and now going for a shower and hair wash.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Will take a pic of my dress TW
Enjoy your pamper,waving at men on their lunch break eh? You should take NJ next time,she'd love that
Just had a lovely egg sandwich and a coffee,sat listening to the birds Lacey is flat out snoring on the sofa,she'll emerge when its cooler Maybe Mabs would take her on to the river on her back,cool her off a bit no chance of her dipping her paws even
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Lol poor lacey, well it is sods law, she has hardly scratched.. not sure what to do, will check with mum as she will be paying the bill, would rather not go but if we must i will have to bite the bullet, spent an age talking to the lady next doors mum (the one with the horrible son), hard to believe they are related, she is sooooooo nice, made a real fuss of deags and gave me a biccie for both of them.
TW, sometimes there is another file on the memory card and it will be in there, mine has done that filed stuff in a random folder
Brenda, hopefully you will have internet on your holidays, most places have it now
Lacey, have you been to san fran before? my brother loves it, he is off to america about the same time as you...not san fran though!
had a lovely walk, kota walked beautifully...whispers quietly i hope she is calming down! deags saw a standard yorkie and was desperate to play but he kept pouncing and hiding behind his mums legs Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Well done Kota Yes GRIFF,have been twice before Adults only place really,well it is with this crowd,all you do is eat and drink Long time since Hubby and I went away on our own,7 years ago we took a trip to New York without the girls.I just paid a total stranger to look after them for a week They were fine
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 04:05 PM
Lol, paid a total stranger Lol, we usually got left with my mums mum but 1 year my dads mum begged to have us....... damaged me for ages that did! wasn't her fault but very very scarey
i think my bro is off to the gran canyon, washington and a few other places
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »