Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 05:32 AM

Good morning dogsey Thursday

Happy St. Georges Day. Yep it is me awake this time. Have a good day all. Sue I hope hubby gets better really soon. Could he maybe have a laptop or something to use in hospital? Would keep him occupied, could we know which hospital so we could send a get well card?.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2015, 06:25 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow happy St. Georges day.

Bit dull here this morning and meant to be chilly today round this way I believe. All set for a a not very nice weekend too I believe.
Hoping all poorlies are feeling better four legged and two and that Nippy Jen and Mandy have their tinternet back soon.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Good morning all, gout still bad, I had fish pie last night and on reflection again a no no where gout is concerned. Trouble is so many things are a no no. Steve is having a bad time of it. First his mate has a heart attack and has to have a stent put in now a lass he went out with for 3.1/2 years when he was in his 20s has just committed suicide. He is stunned. She was a couple of years younger than him, lived for her horses.

I hope everyone is fine this morning. Sue hope Barry is on the mend soon. Griff hope all is well with Deag now and yourself of course. Hope Mandy and Jenny get their internet back soon.

Have a good day all, God bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Good morning everyone, a beautiful start it is too, sun shining and early chill has vanished, do hope that this St George's Day brings a change in fortune for those not currently blessed with good health and that this very special day brings joy and good fortune to all our Dogsey members, whether English, UK or abroad.
Couldn't join in the fun last night as the computermybob broke Aaaaarrgh! When she arrived some seven months ag now, Tess, being a puppy with a lively and enquiring mind, chewed the heck out of the computermybob's cable, now as it was still working I ignored the teeth marks thinking that any damage done was purely cosmetic. Last night however, it shut down and it was revealed that there was no power getting to the infernal machine and I had to replace a section of the wiring. Now as many of you will have realised, I am not the world's finest with things mechanical or technical and although success was acheived it was a long and laborious process, much punctuated by mumblings and muttered oaths. By the time it was "mission accomplished" everyone had gone to bed so too late really to post anything, anyway!
Well breakfast has been taken and there is considerable work to do on a lovely day such as this, so it's whistle the dogs and off out dry stone walling, it's a job that in this part of the world is never ending as there is always a bit of wall down somewhere, or, some kind soul has knocked off the copings jumping over it, rather than walk another 20 yards to the stile!
I know that it is not strictly very correct, but I will take a pork pie with me for my lunch and some mini ones for the dogs, they shouldn't really be fed muck like that but they absolutely love them and i suppose that with the amount of exercise my lot get it won't do their figures any harm.
Have a lovely day all, bye fer now.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 07:53 AM
Good morning all
Happy St George's day to you Brenda
chilly here to Lynn after such a glorious day yesterday hope the forecasts wrong for the weekend
Sorry your feeling poorly again Moyra huggs
Sue sending get well wishes to oh
Muppets all got a clean bill of health must be doing something right
Got held up on the way home due to an accident road closed ,no doughnuts ,sob sob scored a fish supper instead yea muppets had one too so all happy bunny's
Nothing much on the cards today
Hope all poorly human and doglets get better soon
Take care stay safe what ever your about today xxxxxxx
Lth
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Good morning fellow members another lovely day the last for a while I understand so I intend to spend much of if gardening with Chloe supervising

Lots of sewing to do too, where does the time go.
Enjoy your day everyone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Am on the tablet this morning as the laptop is still deciding whether to co operate or not, it says its connecting but obviously thinking deeply about whether it should or not. Cariad and Keshi will go onto the field today and then through the woods to home, then Lona and Mabs onto the river so Lona gets a swim twice this week. Bit hazy here, lovely St Georges Day, the pub has all the bunting out already. Rain is now forecast from Sunday onwards here, with Friday and Saturday dry at least if not sunny. Hope Barry overcomes this infection soon Sue, would they let him have a laptop maybe as has been suggested, although we are leaving ourselves open for the bad jokes I expect Morning Meg, you snuck in there lol
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 11:12 AM
As it's afternoon here can't very very well wish you all "Good morning"! Its hot today and the two G's have parked themselves under the hedge, where I have to peer to see them. No walkies for them until after 4 pm when hopefully it'll be cooler. I'm fighting a losing battle with my garden and today I'm trying to get in all the plants I've been given/bought in the flower beds, then its onto the veggie patches. Last week was given, courtesy of the village mayor, 20 kg of potatoes and enough packets of veggie seeds to last me a lifetime as well as 100 kg of fertilizer! Help!

Ah well as my dad would say "just plod on regardless".

Have a good day everyone.
ndidi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Hovis looked like she was going to have her puppies last night, as her temp dropped below 37 degrees. Which is one of the first signs that labor is going to start. So I got up every few hours to check on her but no puppies yet. She is looking like they are on their way so it is just a waiting game. But hoping not to loose to much more sleep. My mum and I went to sleep in our clothes so that we were ready in case it all got going but no such luck. She is huge and looks very uncomfortable. She has been digging her bed a bit and panting some but no more signs yet. She keeps looking like she will start then tailing off again.

Any way just a matter of time now. Have let my work know that I won't be in today as has my mum. Now we just hang around and wait for it to get going. My mum helps me with writing things down and keeping note and if needed she is a spare pair of hands to dry and help puppies if one is slow to get going.

I think Hovis will have quite a few puppies as she is so big.

Haven't read up with everything today so I hope all are well and all doggies are alright too.

Will let you know if things get going if I can but keep your fingers crossed and send lot of vibes to start Hovis's labor. Hopefully before today is done I will have lots of tiny healthy guide dogs here.

Sally, Hovis, Ellen and my mum.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Afternoon
Ndidi,wish Hovis all the best.....puppies that means we'll get pics
Happy St.George's day
Gorgeous here,sitting out having a sandwich,Lacey is like a weasel of course,she hates the heat Lying on the kitchen tiles with the fan on Patio doors are open so she can come out if she cheers up a bit
Youngest is starting boot camp tonight,bless her heart Will leave her and a friend off at 6,may need a stretcher when I'm picking her up
MOYRA,you'll be fading away with all the stuff you need to elimate from your diet (( hugs)) must be an awful thing
Hope Lona is ok TW xx and Barry too of course SUE.
BIG hi to all,enjoy the sunshine,a change is on the way so they say
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »