View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Here you go: It is administrative professionals day today. Thought you'd like that one.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Having a right old time of it today with this laptop, has gone on a total go slow, gave up in the end this morning, was able to read but not post as it just froze. Seemed to have undone itself by the time I was taking girls out, but I'd given up by then anyway. Taken 3 goes to put a thread up with the piccies from today, but at last it is up and not vanished. Hope Nippy is OK, seems to be MIA, surely can't be still sitting waiting for Brians appointment at the hospital Love custard doughnuts and treated myself some from Morrisons when I was in there in a fruitless search for ox heart. Sorry I did now because they tasted weird, not how I am used to custard doughnuts tasting. Hope you have got your deliveries Griff, nothings appeared for me still, no email either. Will have to do a nasty one to them, but such a lovely day I don't feel nasty, will wait till it is raining Off out into the garden again, came in for a cool drink and noticed laptop seemed to have righted itself and downloaded the piccies from the new camera, the ones of the heron have come out amazing, was very sunny and bright and not quite got the colours right on some of them. Anyhow, he's on the thread, my new stalker!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Grr I know how you feel June. I have now come onto my computer because my tablet was having a hissy fit. Anyway if any of you want to find out what animal you are put in Earth Day Quiz in your tool bar and you will find out. Just for fun. I am a Woolly Mammoth. Custard Duffnuts are best from Tesco's.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 02:44 PM
TW, i would email them and just say as you had no response to your first email you expect your order to be reissued forwith
i emailed millies wolfheart, my 12kg of food arrived and the sack it is in has airholes???? Hope the dogs will eat the food, told them i am not impressed with the new bags and can they go back to he old ones, really don't want to be looking for new dog food
Well Brenda i have just learnt something!!!
i made a major faux pas, i thought it was Tuesday and didn't take my medication, it has to be taken the same time and same day every week, i will have to take it tomorrow and hope for the best! Was more concerned about the deliveries coming....whoops
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Ooooh nooo Griff, will you grow an extra head, glow in the dark..... like Asda custard doughnuts best, but Greggs are good as well, threw the Morrisons ones away. Got an emai just now from Agri Directsaying my order has been despatched.....no explanation as for the delay Right off into the garden. Have been doing girly teas, they are having tuna tonight, they are sat in a circle around the back door, ears pricked, looking intelligent Tea time is 2 hours away yet, they may take root.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Afternoon everyone housework done washing out due to get in any time now, Dillon didn't fancy a walk today has spent most of his time down the garden and had a few games. So I have done an on line shop.
Loving the netflix been watching a series as recommended by one of Gordens colleagues Breaking bad, got hooked now watching episode 6. No adverts and as soon as one episode finishes the next one starts in 20 seconds.

Hope everyone is ok and that all is well Nippy Jen.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Hope everyone is having a good day what ever youse have been up to
Moyra so sorry the dam gout is back do take care
Griff hope there is no repercussion getting the med days mixed up
TW free b+b if you fancy a bit more gardening lol
Nothing to report just the same old same old ,nipped out for some shopping fridge was looking a bit bare
Off to the vets at 6 nothing up just the muppets yearly mot
Getting a bit cooler now but been a great day ,still weird to see pockets of snow on the hills
Your a nasty lot lol notion for doughnuts now may just have to stop off on the way home later
Well better get into gear
Take care all catch you later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2015, 03:40 PM
The majority of the dandelions are now gone, taken 4 afternoons to shift them. Really hot out there, got a little vest thingy on and old trakky bottoms, daren't scare the kids by showing my white legs. Did mean to roll the legs up on my cargo pants when I was on the river, went down there in last years dog walking trainers so I could paddle but got involved with the heron and his piccies, taking Lona on there tomorrow with Mabs so's she can have a swim. She was walking a heck of a lot better today I'm pleased to report, but she has been on those Vetvits, Lynn, so they may have kicked in and helped. I will paddle tomorrow and start a bit of colour off on my legs, of course rain is forecast after that isn't it. I am hoping that after the gardens have been watered by the rain, the sun comes back. Must be strange to see snow on the hills whilst you're sunbathing, Norma
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Bet you it rains on Saturday new intake of puppies. have a good evening everyone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Aw little loves They seem to have changed their minds about the weather as its now forecast to rain on Sunday, won't be as hot or sunny as it is today, but will be 14/15 degrees.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >