Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 07:03 AM

Good Morning Dogsey Wednesday

Hope you all had a good nights sleep. Off again for another try at an appointment with the bank. Shame that you all go to bed early because I could always do with someone to talk to at 3am in the morning.lol! Have a good day everyone and hope all are feeling better today if you weren't yesterday. Hope hubby is ok Sue. bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 07:20 AM
Good morning everyone, Gout is back again, just hoping the meds I have taken will help clear it up again. I only had mushroom soup last night for dinner so perhaps that is what caused it. Must struggle to get Amber out on the green, thankfully I have the walker to help me along.

Sue, hope OH is kept pain free today and Griff hope you and Dearg (sp) are ok.

Jenny, hope Brian got on ok at the hospital and Lynn and Norma hope familys are on the up.

Brenda I am usually awake at 3am but too cold to get out of bed and then I listen to Steve Allen on LBC at 4am onward. Good luck at the bank.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Morning brenda ,Moyra and all who follow.

Hope you get the appointment brenda and they do not forget this time.
Hope the meds clear the gout Moyra.
Sue hope Barry is feeling better and the op will soon be over for him.
June hope those items turn up today.

Sunny here again today bit chilly for now hoping it will warm up more than yesterday as the day goes on.
Today walking Dillon, could do with popping out for a few bits and have a small amount of washing that needs doing other than that and tidying the house the day is mine.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 08:16 AM
Morning all
Brenda, sometimes i whizz on in the night if i am awake
Moyra, hope your gout goes away soon, deags is o.k thanks, a bit itchy still... i have been giving her a piriton a day but i have an appointment for friday so might stop so he can see what's up with her...that'll be fun!
Morning Lynn, hope dillon and you enjoy your walk
waiting in for some parcels today, need to ring my aunty as i didn't do it yesterday, got a load of ironing still to do...can only do a bit at a time so it takes forever
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-04-2015, 08:53 AM
Good morning fellow members on what is for me a perfect spring day .

The decorating is coming to halt for now, I have got most of it done and need to do some work in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Good morning

Shame you have gout again Moyra hope it is soon under control

Enjoy your day in the garden Meg

Hope Dillon wants to have a walk today Lynn and you manage to get the few bits you want.

Good morning Griff hope Deag's itches get sorted.

Well have done my early morning duty. OH phoned with more orders of what he needs so been and got those, walked Teazle and done the washing. Now having a coffee and a naughty custard doughnut

Have a good day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Sue, you have earnt your custard doughnut! well if your OH is calling his orders through he must be an awful lot better!
Morning Meg, enjoy your gardening
i have 2 deliveries coming today but at least they have text to say what time they will be here
that sunshine is lovely
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Morning all
I've had a chap here to check for asbestos, the house is only 20 yrs old so I'm sure that's fine, but housing people say it needs testing, also having a new boiler in about a month, and new windows ( they must have spare money) I'm glad though cos they need doing. I'm not doing any decorating till I know when they doing what.
I'm going to take Rosie out for a wander when the council have finished cutting the field.
Hope everyone and their loved ones are feeling a bit better today. Bit disappointed that the weather is meant to be turning at the weekend hopefully it will soon pick up again
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning

Shame you have gout again Moyra hope it is soon under control

Enjoy your day in the garden Meg

Hope Dillon wants to have a walk today Lynn and you manage to get the few bits you want.

Good morning Griff hope Deag's itches get sorted.

Well have done my early morning duty. OH phoned with more orders of what he needs so been and got those, walked Teazle and done the washing. Now having a coffee and a naughty custard doughnut

Have a good day
I love custard donuts- you def deserve yours - yum
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Oo yes custard duffnuts lovely. Have been to the bank and very succesful it was too. Walked down and back so treated myself to a new cadbury chocolate bar called A Puddle. Filled with liquid peppermint. Good for indigestion. Moyra maybe it is the flour that is used in the soup. Wheat could be the problem. Hope it goes away soon. Have a good rest of day folks. Off to make lunch. Lamb and roasties with cabbage and carrots.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >