View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 06:48 PM
You would of enjoyed it Eileen except for the pork and chicken. Not sure if you do sea food if not you would of liked the rice and veg that was in it.
Maybe they are still walking June.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
You would of enjoyed it Eileen except for the pork and chicken. Not sure if you do sea food if not you would of liked the rice and veg that was in it.
Maybe they are still walking June.
Rice and veg,I'd love Defo not the rest,I do like tuna and prawns Met a non picker upper when we were out, so I gave him a bag We didn't speak one word I just handed it to him and he did what needed to be done Don't blame him really I was staring him out
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Met a non picker upper when we were out, so I gave him a bag We didn't speak one word I just handed it to him and he did what needed to be done Don't blame him really I was staring him out
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I actually wait sometimes to see what peeps are gonna do,it's surprising the effect it has when someone is watching
Picked up the scout,need coffee and catch up on my series on Netflix Will keep one eye on here
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Evening all, just checking in so you don't start a wreath collection, mind, you could always have a whip round and just send me the dosh. Probably get more fun out of it, me being alive an all! lol !
Sorry to see that a fair few of our happy band are currently below par - do hope that they are all restored to the rudest of health at the earliest opportunity.
Another busy day here, meanwhile the Mem was out to lunch with several of her compatriots, whooping it up whilst the poor Sahib was digging drainage ditches again. Seems I got the short straw - again!
Don't like the sound of that paella stuff, pork and chicken and fishy bits with rice. Sounds to me like some cunning spanish cove has come up with a novel idea to get rid of the leftovers! The Mem has just informed me that it also contains squid (Sorry, I draw the line at eating anything with more tentacles than me!)
See you all later, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Well done Lacey, properly bugs me when people don't pick up!
TW, did you order off that agria place? I did and mine arrived the next day, probably lost in transit, still trying to get my head round the fact that the courier lost my vibradisc, lacey will tell you they are massive
Lynn, i would like the paella minus all meat and seafood...never had it so must have a go
Sue, hope your OH gets his op and is soon home " helping you"
Norma, i really hope everyone your way heals well...must have been awful for you
have been and partaken of 2 diet vimtos, they are checking to see what's in it as i couldn't stop giggling, that is the last 2 times that has happened....i had everyone in bits
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Lol, evening Gordon, glad to see your good lady has found you work to keep you occupied, devil makes work for idol hands and all that
totally agree with regards the squid....never had it, never will euggghhhh
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Griff - Idle hands - I should be so lucky! In truth I rather enjoy swinging a shovel all day, keep telling myself it has got to do you good. Think I might give that diet vimto a go, as you know I don't take alcohol, but could do with the odd bout of the giggles, just for a change.
After all, how much harm can a diet vimto do you?
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Griff you positive it was only vimto you were drinking ,to give you a fit of the giggles
Hope your keeping well
Intended to catch up on stuff but after walking the muppets sat down and nodded off ah well tomorrow 's another day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 10:16 PM
Evening everyone
Another busy shift at work, well I was on the hot food counter, nobody wants to cook in this weather
Hubby was still off today so we went into town and sat in weatherspoon's garden, only had pop though cos of work
Was too not for Rosie, so she sat and baked in garden for 5mins then went inside till the sun moved abit lauryn and her dad are outside so I've been informed - can't say I blame them
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >