Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Hope your feeling a bit better after your nanny nap Lynn
Hate when you loose your post Tw am the worlds worst always happens to me to not surprised as a total dimwit lol
Eileen hope you enjoyed your meal in the sunshine
Sue hoping all goes well for oh sending him best wishes
Great day weather wise sunny with some warmth great for the washing got 3loads dried
The muppets have been in and out sun bathing will be taking them for a decent run a bit later get them back into their routine again
Hope everyone has had a good day ,and hope to catch you later
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Be ready in 2 mins TW just waiting on my eggs..huge big salad with everything you could think of on it,girls are having chicken as well but not me Table all set outside,have I hour till Leah goes to Scouts so I'm off to tuck in
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Norma, thanks for reminding me, I was sympathising with you about your sister's stroke and asking if it was HER hubby or YOURS that had the heart attack, also asked how your daughter was going on after her op
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Tw sister doing fairly well would help if she wasn't so blooming independent along with my other 2sisters we've been taking turns at looking after her but on the whole looking good she's been a widow for a good few years so been used to fending foe herself
Was my oh with the heart attack he's much better and was fitted with a stent which has made a difference he's determined to be fit for Agust we will have to wait and see about that daughter's good was ironic that both her and her spaniel both had speys within a day of each other
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 05:14 PM
OMG Norma I would have thought your OH to be one of the fittest men around given what he does for a job. Glad to hear he is fine now, but that IS a shock.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Tw
Never been fitter in his life (mabe carrying a little extra weigh ) just goes to show can happen to anyone at any time doc's are very very pleased with his recovery although told to just do things steady
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 05:29 PM
So many health worries at the moment not necessarily for ourselves but for loved ones wishing them all well soon and that we can stand back and relax over it all. That stuff is taking its time June.
It will be nice to do a few days away with Gill I was surprised she said yes actually usually I get resistance and she said she would do B&B or hotel as well which was a shock as she has always been adamant neither of those options appeal. It worries me that she now knows she is losing the fight.
Maybe Nippy Jen is having a nanny nap too if it has been a difficult journey and hospital appointments even if not for yourself seem to take it out of you.
Tea sounds nice Eileen I am having a Paella from Lidl smells yum going round in the microwave.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Would be amazed to hear he was fat, he must be one heck of a lot fitter than someone sat at a desk all day! Well must go and see to girls, they are very quiet out there. Been asleep most of the day in the sun
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 06:10 PM
I ordered it April 8th, lynn, they could have walked here with it by now Why not book into a nice hotel and have a proper treat eh Lynn, that way if she's feeling a bit tired you could order room service rather than have to go out for lunch or dinner. Girls managed to move round so's I could tidy up, took a large meaty bone each and collapsed again - lazy beggers Having white fish with mash tonight and its Holby City as well. Doesn't seem to be much else on after that, may have an early soak and watch the news in bed. Done girly veg for their brekkies so will get that organised before Holby, then my decks are clear, apart from the ironing, but thats upstairs where i can't see it, only t shirts and trakkie bottoms, I'll run out of clothes soon so will have to iron them
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Paella never had that,hope you enjoyed LYNN
Just cleared away the dishes,great to be sitting out,supposed to be warm for a few days yet
Girls are just right TW,could collapse myself
Off to take her ladyship for a dander
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >