tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 01:42 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH Lost the post I was going to send...aaagggghhhhhhhh
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 01:46 PM
How infuriating June. Sue, Gout is almost gone, thankfully! Hope Oh is more comfortable now, poor man.
Steve's mate who had the heart attack has got to stay in hospital for a week and then have a stent put in. He is only a year older than Steve. I jokingly said to Steve perhaps I should take out some insurance on him. Lol. esp as he is a smoker!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Yeah take some insurance out on him and then put a trip rope up somewhere just to make sure
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Afternoon,
OMG its hot,getting roasted here Been gardening and sunbathing You can be Grumpy GRIFF,I'll be Happy
Great to see you NORMA,sorry about all the poorlies,hope everyone is on the mend(( hugs))
Oops TW,missing posts aren't good!! You'll just have to start over
LYNN,what a lovely kind thought,sure Gill would appreciate a wee break xx
MOYRA,lucky guy,Steve's friend at least they caught it in time
NJ,hope gorgeous hubby gets a clean bill of health
SUE,what's the latest,any sign of OH coming home?
Not going on the school run Untill the very last second.I park on the hill outside the gates and it is boiling on a sunny day,I love it but Princess Lacey can't hack it Will,pop down to Marks after that get something and salad for tea,will be dining outside
Enjoy the beautiful weather folks
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Lucky you Eileen, the sun is gorgeous here and my washing has dried but it is still none too warm. I am quite chilled.

Jenny, hope Brian goes on ok at the hospital.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 03:28 PM
MOYRA,pop on over,bring your bikini
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Gorgeous here, as I was only saying on the thread that vanished
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Never mind about the post June we all have one of those days

Good that the gout has nearly gone Moyra

Hope you enjoy your al fresco meal Eileen.

OH has at last see his own doctor (he has been there a week now ) They will remove his gall bladder next week or if everything has settled before then it will be earlier. He is not looking forward to that and I think he is frightened. He has never had an op in his life so doesn't know what to expect. He is now only on pain relief and has said the pain is now only in the background. He looking really considering and has been given orders that he must eat - wouldn't listen to me would he! So all being well he should be home next week sometime
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 04:06 PM
Afternoon everyone had a nanny nap that drive does tire me out especially when not 100%.
Just given Dillon a nice brush and he decided to come for a walk this morning with little resistance or naughtiness was well behaved for Gorden yesterday too and they had a stroll down the river side.

Glad Steve's friend is going to be ok, and that Barry will be on his way home soon. Enjoy tea in the garden Eileen sunny here but a cool breeze so not warm enough yet for dining al-fresco.
Hate it June when you lose a post especially if a long well thought one.
griff hope the vibrating thingamebob turns up soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Laptop has been playing up for a few days now, I've got windows task manager running at the bottom on my taskbar for when it freezes and I can bring it up when it freezes, which it is doing every other line or so when I type something. Was also saying, on the post I lost, that my septiclense and seaweed STILL hasn't arrived, NOR have they answered my email enquiring as to their whereabouts. Must remember to check my bank to see if the money has gone out, check for other things, but forget that one, I've got a confirmation of order so would think they took the money!!!! Barry won't like you being right, Sue, he likes to keep that for himself, not that he is, but he likes to think he is. Lynn, so sorry to hear about Gill, and I think it is a lovely idea to treat her to a few days away to a place she wants to visit, you must feel so helpless stood there and not able to do anything, this way you can do something for her. Been digging dandelions out of the grass in the front, planted some bulbs and some seeds, emptied my pots from last year. I'm going to have to paint the bluddy decking yet again Nippy, was and am hoping that you arent still sat waiting for Brian's ppointment at the hospital and that all went well. Eileen, will nip over for tea as I fancy salad
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >