Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 06:22 AM

Good Morning Dogsey Tuesday

WHAT am i doing up, showered etc at this time of the morning? Thought you could relax when you are retired
Hubby has an early appt at the hospital, through all the worst road works you could imagine That is why.
Can't stop hope you all have a good day. I will be back later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 06:32 AM
Morning Jenny, I am the same. Must go get dressed now as Amber is ready to go out.

Have a good day all. God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 07:02 AM
Good morning Nippy Moyra and all to follow
However said retirement was relaxing was telling fibs nippy do hope the roadworks dosent hold Mr nippy up and his hospital appointment goes well
Moyra hope your on the mend read you've had some more issues the the dreaded gout
So sorry to read also several others have been poorly
Sue hope oh is on the mend and back to his jolly self also Griff
Not forgetting the poorly doglets
TW hope Lona's back is getting better with the swimming
Have been having a read through most days but to be honest been extra busy , there's been illnesses at this end
Sister of 82 had a stroke ,hubby heart attack,1planed doggy Spey then to crown it all daughter had to have an emergency Spey (at least she didn't have to wear the cone of shame )
So all in all a busy time
The muppets have been sooo good as their routine had been all to pot thankfully times are now returning to some what normal
Oh gosh didn't mean this to turn into a noval
Just wanted to wish everyone well human and doglet
Do take care stay safe
Sorry if I've missed anyone but the brain's turned to mush thes days
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 07:20 AM
Morning, morning , morning et al. Hope everyone has a good day with this lovely sunny weather. Have been up for hours but only just come on here. Hope June gets her dog meat sorted or they will be looking at other finds. Off to do some clearing out. Why do we keep boxes and other assorted stuff that might come in useful? lol!! bfn.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-04-2015, 07:45 AM
Good morning fellow members the holidays are over and I am back into the routine of having Hannah (much to Chloe's delight) .

It is a lovely day again so we will spend much of it in the garden Enjoy your day everyone,
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 07:51 AM
Norma, lovely to see you, you were missed. Sorry to hear of your day to day problems hopefully these are now settled.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and all who follow.

Hope the roadworks do not pose too much of a problem Nippy Jen and that Brian's appointment goes well.
Hope you and Amber have a pleasant walk Moyra.
Morning Norma good too see you sorry to read of all the problems hoping all poorlies are now on the mend.
Morning brenda and Meg enjoy your day.

Lovely day here weather wise. Gorden has just left for London short week again this week though so that's a good thing.
Just thinking of Gill today and how unwell she looked yesterday and the big black rings under her eyes and how exhausted she got wandering round the garden centre.
Something she has never said before is about planting some veggies that they will give her hope. Never ever heard such negative words from her during the 8 years she has been battling her illness.
She has always wanted to visit Lavenham in Suffolk her OH isn't very nice in taking her places so I have suggested when our money comes through from mum we book somewhere and I will take her and we have a few days away. We can work it round treatment but according to Peter if these tablets don't help much there will be no more treatment.
Right off to chase Dillon round the garden to see if he would like to come for a stroll then washing and housework.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Morning
Nippy, i hope you get through the roadworks o.k
Morning Moyra, have a nice walk with amber
Norma, oh dear... i do hope everyone is on the mend now
Lynn, i think that would be a lovely thing for you and Gill if she is up to it and i will keep all crossed that the new tablets work
Brenda, i do exactly the same, i keep the boxes my trainers come in to pop them back into at night.... i have given up doing that so got rid of a load last night
Meg, have a nice day with Hannah
nothing much planned for me today, doctors this afternoon and that is it! just got to phone and see where my vibration plate has got to as it still hasn't been delivered!!!! not amused!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 08:53 AM
my vibradis has gone missing.... i now have another 10 days to wait....i am grumpy
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 09:11 AM
Good morning

Hope Brian's trip to hospital goes well and no road works interrupt the passage Nippy

Sorry to hear about Gill hope you manage to get her away for a few days Lynn

Fortunately I had a good clear out when we moved last year Brenda so not much lurking in boxes in cupboards. Will also be glad when I can bin all the tax records you have to keep for seven years!

Enjoy your day in the garden with Hannah Meg

Sorry you have all those problems with illness Norma and hope all will be back to good health soon.

That is not good Griff keep chasing them

Hope the gout is improving steadily Moyra.

Lovely day here, sun shinning and quite warm. Teazle walked and have cleaned all the windows inside and out so now having a well deserved coffee

Have a good day and stay safe
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »