View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Oh no Griff, mine are only ordinary steam irons. Nothing posh!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Evening all - Sorry for the lapse in attendance but have been very busy with first one thing and then another. Have been keeping up with the dogsey goings on but it has been late at night and as everyone had finished for the night i didn't waste my time posting, no point if there's no one to read it! lol ! Hope little Lacey has stopped the up-chucking and is restored to small and fluffy health! Off now to shower and change as I'm covered in allsorts (it's been that sort of day). Will pop in later to see if Griff has been arrested for exposing the populace to her streaky, chocolate flavoured legs! lol ! Bye fer now.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Good evening

Hope your gout is improving Moyra

Poor Lacey hope she has now recovered

Hope your fake tan isn't too choclately Griff and that you scrub up well after your day of this and that Gordon

Hi to anyone else as have only had a quick read through

OH has been told he has two stones stuck at the top of his gall bladder and they will either remove it or try and blast the stones. I am hoping for removal as the problem ends there. Will try and talk to someone tomorrow to get all the details properly. Late on tonight as his sister also visited so she has been back for a sandwich and coffee and only just left. It was nice to have someone to talk to for a bit.

Have a good evening all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Evening everyone back form seeing Gill who doesn't look well even though she says she feels better than she did and gets worn out very quick.

Hope doggies with poorly tums are better and irons are sorted and poorly friends of offspring are doing well and care packages get put in place.

Got home Gorden was rather peed off. He checked the bank a d/d for £36 had gone out to 02. Apparently the bank cannot refuse a d/d if it is supposedly legit. Money back in account. He then rang 02 who said the sim card this time was being delivered to an address last one came here from ee. So they have an email and an address and this has also been added to the police fraud list. Gorden is going to have to check our account daily still as someone has got his card details .
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Lynn, I thought they'd changed everything on the bank account. This is dreadful, so sorry for you. Whoever is doing this, I hope they get caught and named and shamed. Glad you got to see Gill, and I really hope she turns a corner and makes a recovery from this dreadful illness
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2015, 06:28 PM
They cancelled Gordens old card he now has a new one it was done on line must be the old card details and it over lapped. So a close eye will have to be kept now if anything else happens they will be changing the whole account.
Hopefully they will catch up with the culprit now 02 fraud department have an address and email which they wouldn't let Gorden have. .
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Sue, Thanks the gout is nowhere near as bad as it has been in the past. Just a nuisance really. I am sorry OH must be in so much pain poor man, the sooner they sort him out the better.

Lynn, sorry to hear Gill is not so good, poor lass and what a worry about your bank problem.

LG, good to see you we have missed you.

Well, good friends I feel I have had a busy day today and am rather tired so going to call it a day. Have a good evening all. God bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Geez LYNN bleedin nightmare
SUE,ouch,poor OH that's gotta hurt Sarah had a really bad infection in her gall bladder and kidneys,pain was horrendous.Doc was explaining that you can live with your GB,no bother.Hope he's ok,glad you had company today
My mum is on her way,must get the kettle on
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Lynn, sorry to hear Gills not so great and even more problems with youe account...people are utter sh*ts scuse my french
Sue, hope they remove your OH's gall bladder, you can get it done keyhole now, when i was in the lady opposite had hers out and was up and pottering round within a couple of hours
Hiya Gordon, even if it is late at night you can still post, i often come on and have a look early hours of the morning, nice to see you anyway
Night Moyra
Lacey get that kettle on woman
been to training, had a go in the scent room, and a go at agility...not running i hasten to add, just walking round weaves and going through the tunnel, kota did great...she did really well and shot through the tunnel, little show off! she is a very bright little dog apparently
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Mum has been fed,watered and delivered back home She goes to bed at 9.30,early start every morning for Mass,bless her
LG,good to see you,covered in allsorts??i won't even ask,what you and the Mem choose to do behind closed doors is your business,who am I to judge? Hope it was good fun!!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >