register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2015, 11:58 AM
OK will do, forgot about them, one of my fellow Utonagan breeders in Essex uses them.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2015, 12:03 PM
There's a minimum order of 150lb of meat, haven't got that room in my freezers unfortunately as I have the bone run tomorrow, already stocked up with bones from last week as there was no training yesterday due to the GSD Show they were hosting, dread to think how I could end up tomorrow!!! Thanks for that though Brenda,I have got the freezer space but at the moment its all used up - prices aren't bad are they.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 01:40 PM
150lb of meat is a lot to find room for. Have you got any cool bags you could put the bones into and keep them in the cool boot of your car perhaps or in a cold bath of water?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 02:04 PM
eeeekkk that is a lot of meat to find a home for.... we have a chest freezer but my mum has all manner of stuff in there so when i was doing raw i had to just buy 4 bags of nuggets at a time from p@h, meant i was there every couple of days
well beings as you rotters wouldn't help me out with my ironing i have done some myself and managed to hang it in the wardrobe...yay me Lol, knacered now though and i think i have broke the iron, got some ironing done and stopped for a bit to go play with the pups, came back in, turned it on and it just spewed water out everywhere, the carpet is soaked and i am lucky not to have gone bang as it was right by the plug socket...will ask my aunty which iron she has tomorrow and get mum to buy one
Lacey, it is beautiful here too, i loved seeing dex cat sprawled in the sun on the decking...god i love that cat! still have on my shorts and tshirt and going to try and get the dogs off for a potter in a minute, lets hope i don't scare members of the public with my legs Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2015, 02:22 PM
I'll have to go to Pets@Home, teach me to be a nice person won't it, will be checking on Clearday's holiday dates I think Griff, how can you break an iron the way you did - only you. hope there is fake tan on those legs, otherwise there'll be an item on the news about those blinding white legs dazzzling drivers
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 03:23 PM
If you've got it flaunt it GRIFF
Sitting out in the lovely sunshine,Lacey has been chucking it up on and off for the last 10 mins.Am close by,keeping an eye on her,she's having a wee rest on the grass now Not going to blame OH but I suspect he's been giving her something she shouldn't have....AGAIN!!...the brat Seriously sensitive wee tum she has and I know exactly what sets her off,OH choses to ignore thinking he's being kind
Ok..she's up,tail is wagging...Happy Days
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Lol, yep fake tan duely applied, might be a tad streaky but i was rushing and trying not to get any on my white dog... of course it smells of cocoa so i was everyones best mate Lol
I have no idea what i have done to the iron, i can't afford to replace it.... i did break it though, not sure if to keep my mouth shut and see if it does it to my mum...then again if it goes all over her washing that is all their work clothes... i'll fess up!
Lacey, my dad does that, we actually had the tests done with the old 2 dogs and it was in black and white what they couldn't have.... dad just ignored it completely, does the same with this pair, i have a rule, if they haven't ate their own food they get no tit bits...he just gives them lumps of whatever!
hope Laceys tum settles down, could be the sunshine too
had both the dogs out, didn't put a harness on deagan just in case but she is obviously allergic to something as she has a rash under her arm pits, had a lovely walk with both of them, a lady stopped me and asked if i knew anyone who wanted a pup... she has grandchildren and they are terrifed of him as he bites, i know she got ri of her last puppy so gave the lady who does trainings number, at least that way he would go to a checked home, apparently he is a cocker x terrier... i can only hope she rings the number i gave her as Jan will try and help her if she really wants to keep him or will hopefully help if he needs to be rehomed, poor little s*d, that's how i got dakota
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Poor wee pup GRIFF
Lacey is fine,no worries Whatever it was she is delighted its gone,has had enough excitement and is snoozing in her bed
Took her to the Mall earlier,all new rules down there so it was a pleasure walking round it,spotlessly clean and such well behaved doglets and owners
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Poor little Lacey, hope she feels much better now. Oh Griff wish you lived closer I have three irons and I only ever use one in a blue moon. You'd have been welcome to one.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Awww thanks Moyra, that is kind of you, i will get another one, it is one of those steam generator things... they are really good
i am glad Lacey feels a lot better, better out than in as they say Lol
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >