View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 07:38 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Monday)

Good morning everyone,

Nippy Jen, hope Celia is better this morning and they are managing to sort something out for her care.

Sue, hope they manage to sort Barry out today, poor man.

June, hope Lona's legs are ok this morning.

Lynn, hope you enjoy your day with Gil today and that she is relatively well considering.

Griff, hope you and Deag are ok this morning.

Eileen, hope all is well there too!

Still got a touch of gout but it is going slowly, at least managing to get my shoe on after a fashion.

Have a lovely day everyone, God bless.

Have a good day everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Morning All.
Poor you Moyra, that gout is so painful. I hope it settles down through the day. A full package of care is hopefully being arranged for Celia today so that will take the pressure off.
I hope all other dawgs and hoomans are well.
It is a beautiful day again today, may have to go out in the garden again!
Be back later x
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Morning
NJ hope something is sorted for Celia today then, and that you have a good day
Moyra, hope the gout eases soon
I'm going to get ready soon to go into town, got a few things to do. Am at work tonight.
Hubby is off today and tomorrow so going to get him to come along
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Beautiful morning here, but feels cold, hoping it warms up in a couple of hours when Lona and Mabs go for their swim. Watched half of Veda, then switched to Poldark, then back to Vera on +1, then got caught up watching a programme about the making of Michael Jacksons Thriller. Was beginning to nod off and gave up and went for a soak and bed. Once I'd gone to sleep I stayed asleep and feeling so much better for that. Nippy I think you'll have a battle as regards Celia if its anything like I had with my mother, Social Services said she had no need of anything further despite all my arguments. Carer found her on the floor within a couple of weeks, she was hospitalised and it all went downhill I'm going to do a bit more in the garden after the girls have been out. No plants as yet, so will be emptying pots and digging up a few more dandelions. It'll be beautiful where you are, id b e sitting out in the sun I think Moyra is that temporary ramp for Blue working well and you are able to get out with Amber despite your foot. What you are doing for Kenny is lovely and you are wonderful and deserve a more appreciative family around you.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 08:52 AM
Yes June, the ramp is fine, no problems, Amber has gone off going out with blue though and prefers to play ball on the green. So I take my walker and can have a sit down and throw the ball for her to fetch so she still gets her exercise, it's me that doesn't while my foot is sore. It is not as bad as it usually is thanks to the medication.

Steve has just phoned his mate Pete that comes round on a Tuesday night for darts practice has had a heart attack and is in hospital. Apparently it is his second attack. No bad after effects from what we can make out.

Well must get some vacuuming done, catch up later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Moyra, dogs are little devils aren't they? you spend all your time thinking of ways to make their life better and ensure they get the exercise they should and then all tey want is a ball chucking! Sorry to hear Steves friend has had a heart attack
Nippy, fingers crossed social services put a care package in place quickly for celia, i am sure it will be a massive weight off knowing she is being looked after
Mandy, don't go wild in town!
TW, hope the water is warm for the girls!! i got a bit optimisitic and put on shorts and a tshirt and it isn't as warm as i thought Lol, might have to put some proper clothes on
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 09:41 AM
Morning
Aww MOYRA,hope Pete is ok and you too,take it easy,never mind the hoovering
Gorgeous here today and I'm way ahead of myself,house is shining,washing and drying done Off out with Lacey in a mo
NJ,be great if your friend can get sorted,you need to be putting your feet up at your age (( hugs)) hope everything goes well
Glad you're feeling well rested TW,not sure how you manage to keep going tbh,you never stop
MANDY,enjoy hubby time
SUE,fingers crossed for OH,hope he's home soon xx
Can't think who else said what so big hi to all,hope everyone is ok and its sunny where you are.Enjoy your day
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Think that is being optimistic Griff!!!! Says it is 14 degrees here, will be warmer on the part of the river we go to as we will be in direct sun, it is either very warm or very cold on that river!!! just tried to order more food to replace what my friend took, and got an auto response back, he's on holiday till the 26th!!! Am going to have to get a Landywoods delivery, their delivery charge is £7.50 and I really begrudge paying that, but if I go to Pets@Home going to cost me even more in the long run...grrrr...if I'd known I wouldn't have sold my friend the food in the first place Have a nice day shopping Mandy and it sounds as though you had a lovely weekend together in your York and Rosie was well looked after. Right, off to get the girls out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Landywoods and DAF aren't delivering in my area till 30th April aaagggghhhhhhh
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Try bulmer pet food.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »