Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Love the car GRIFF What is it?Sorry its sunny and I can't see my iPad very well
Oh my twin is back Where's the pics? Glad you enjoyed yourself and well done Rosie,bet she missed you
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2015, 03:35 PM
OMG an XJS wonder if Deags gets a bit of hayfever type itchiness, glad the piriton worked. Read that about the Beanie doll. I won't tell you what my mum gave to a charity shop, can't bear thinking about it even now, coupled with what my 2 ex sold for drink and my 1st ex smashed up because I left, never thought he'd take it out on my record collection (that gives you a clue)
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 03:37 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!! that is a lot of cash for a beanie baby.... i used to let the dogs play with them Lol
The car is a 1988 jaguar xjs 3.6 manual, nearly lost me my job that car did! had her restored when i was working and the lads at the bodyshop kept coming and fetching me to see bits and authorize work, they did a fab job though
TW, i think if anyone damaged anything of mine i would permanantly disable them and if it was worth any money (i have nothing of value...only the dogs and cats and they aren't monetary value) well i dread to think what i would do
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Don't let him get rid of it GRIFF
Go on TW,tell us What went to the charity shop?I try to hold on to stuff,keep it in the box and all that,but you can't hold on to everything OH brought home a doll,came out of an very old ladies attic and she told him to bring it home to the girls.OMG,she is ugly but I'm hanging on to her,she is really old.Will take a pic,if she's still in Leah's wardrobe and not in the attic
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Some early Beatles records went to the charity shop and my mother could not get her head around the fact they were valuable,, she said, but some of them are dead now My 1st ex smashed up all my Beatles singles, EP's and LP's, amongst them was Love Me Do on the RED Parlophone label, also other things that are rare now. As I've already said at some point at some time, I used to go out with an EMI bloke, who took me on tour with some bands and also to concerts, and I met several legends, one of them being Marc Bolan. I had some signed stuff from those days, my 2nd ex husband rooted them out and sold them for drink, didn't find they were gone for ages and ages. All water under the bridge, but do you wonder why I wouldn't even have a bloke through the door, its not safe, and neither is my stuff, not that there is any really!!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Good afternoon

Hope your gout is better Moyra.

Lona must be better if she is stealing munchies

Don't let your father scrap that car someone would pay good money for it even if it needs work done it will become a classic.

Pleased you had a good weekend Mandy and that Rosie enjoy hers too

Wow that is a lot of money but no doubt your luck is like mine and the one you have will not be worth that I dread to think what my sister and I threw out when we cleared my father's house we didn't think of what it would be worth just kept what we liked and trashed the rest.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow with your sister Lynn

Lovely day here. Bright sun but cold with the wind. Did a bit of gardening this morning and fluffed up the veg patch ready for the runner and french beans.

OH managed a bowl of cornflakes for breakfast but has had nothing since I have told him to order lunch and tea as well and then he can eat something of it if he fancies it. He did have a couple of the biscuits I took in. They have told him they are going to put an endoscope down but when is anyones guess - they seem so slow at doing anything. Being a week end nothing happens He is still in some pain but it is not nearly as bad as it was so that is good.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 03:56 PM
TW Don't think about it,it'll drive you nuts
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 04:00 PM
wow, what a gitt TW, my uncle had some signed elvis stuff, he did the same drink was more important, my mum had loads of stuff growing up that will be worth a bomb now, all the thunderbird stuff, proper china dolls, barbies, sindys etc but her brother smashed the china tolls faces, cut the sindys and barbies faces with a knife...to give them scars and bit off all of their fingers!
Lacey, your daughter is brave than me... if the doll is scarey it would be well away from me, never mind in the wardrobe. I am trying my best not to let him get rid of the car, he reckons it wants another respray, does that look like it requires respraying? not to me it doesn't,yes there are a few small scratches and a couple of tiny bubbles that require seeing to but it isn't all rotten like he thinks it is...trouble with that man is he wants it now he is just like a spoilt kid, take yesterday, he wanted some eau sauvage aftershave, wanted it a week ago but wouldn't order online as he wasn't sure he would like it...i got him a tester, he liked it, went straight out yesterday, £75...online, £52 inc delivery but nope had to have it, couldn't possibly wait.
Sue, the car is already a classic, i think that is what my mates is hoping, dad will just say oh s*d it and sell him the car, won't happen
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Am inside now and had a better look GRIFF,that is seriously cool!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Eau Savage..my 2nd ex used to like that, still love it myself, despite the connotations Remember playing with my cousins model of the State Coach (I think) made for the Coronation of our Queen, no idea what that would be worth , it was like a Dinky Toy, but not sure if it was made by them or not. Griff, Be Warned,BOTH ex'es were Bad Boys that I married, outcome on both counts Not Good, Listen to Eileen when she tells you!!!!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >