View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 08:01 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Sunday)

Good morning all,

Been howling my eyes out over Kenny's Harvey. What a tremendous little soul he was and how much Kenny loved him.

Sorry I have not caught up yet with everything on yesterdays thread but will do now, in the meantime hope you are all ok. Thinking of you all, Sue/Barry, Jenny, Griff, Lynn et al.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 08:21 AM
Yesterday's thread didn't go far. I do hope it wasn't me that killed it.

Sue, Hope Barry is much better today and has had more to eat than jelly and will be home soon.

Lynn, hope the Bernese walk went well yesterday and that your cold is now well enough for you to visit Gil tomorrow and give her a hug from all of us on here.

Griff, hope you are feeling better today and ~Deag~ has responded to the medicine ok.

June, hope Lona is much better on her legs, Oh gosh I sympathize with her as we share the same age in fact and I know how my legs feel. Hope the chiropractor can help.

Jenny, hope you have a lovely lunch today with all the family and that Celia enjoyed her birthday treat yesterday.

I wish we knew how Norma, Lore, Helena, Bev, and so many of our other friends were coping as we do so miss seeing them on here.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2015, 08:29 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Yes the walk went well thank you Moyra have put some pictures up in the picture thread.
I am feeling well enough to see Gill tomorrow and will be having an easy day today to make sure I stay well enough. Its her birthday tomorrow so really want to go over to visit.

Sue glad Barry is feeling better.
June hope Lona is easier with her back today.
Hope all other poorly doglets and hoomans are well today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Woke up and went back to sleep, not been up long at all, well its not often, and girls hadn't faded into shadows of themselves They've all had brekkies, I've cleaned up and having my own breakfast now. Lona quite sprightly this morning, thanks to everyone for asking. Will give it an hour, and with it being Sunday, Mabs and Keshi out on the river and Cariad and Lona on a local walk. Hope I don't meet up with Silly Man, I try to be out and back again to avoid him. Moyra hope you are alright there and standing your ground and not backing down. So glad you'll be able to see Gill tomorrow Lynn, will make her birthday an extra special one, you had a lovely walk out with the Bernese yesterday didn't you. How's Barry doing today, Sue. Am wondering what Deags will present Griff with after Sunday dinner today Best get my porridge eaten before it goes cold and Goldilocks comes in and complains
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Afternoon
OH left early today,he's under pressure!!
Cut the grass,back and front and gave the garden a good tidy up and hose down
SUE,please tell hubby he's being missed Never thought I'd say this but I miss his jokes! Hope he's ok xx
Off for a shower,there is muck under my nailsand maybe I'll go get some groceries in
Have a great Sunday everyone Just right having a wee lie in TW,must have needed it
See ya later xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Good afternoon fellow members
been standing for 5 hours painting the front door and the garage door in the cold wind and I am now stiff as a board

I didn't like the Oxford blue so bought some black paint to mix with it and tone it down so had to redo the bits I had already done .
It takes 16 hours for the paint to dry so I had to get an early start or I go to bed and leave both doors open tonight
Not so worried about humans getting in here more wild life and the odd sheep

Enjoy your day (what's left of it) everyone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Go and get a hot shower or bath Meg otherwise you'll be totally immobile tomorrow!!! Girls walked etc.no meetings with Silly Man, maybe he's staying undercover Did a small amount in the garden, took up some dandelions from the grass and some plants that have had it. Wondering where Nigel is actually, he's usually showed his face by now. Did see him driving into the village as I was coming out a few weeks ago, but that was the last Sighting of him. Kitchen floor looks like the river bed again. Lona must'nt be feeling too bad, she stole a parsnip on the way out and a carrot on the way back as they came through the kitchen. Didn't even see her do it, she was eating them by the time I realised Really cold and windy today, there was even a bit of rain in the wind as were going on the river, then it brightened up and we had some blue sky, gone quite overcast again. Having some lunch then got the stairs to hoover, and some washing to put in, will mop the floor at tea time when I've finished walking round on it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Sarah text in a whole tizzy...."where are my beanie babies I used to collect? I said they were in the attic (some of them)Apparently a couple bought a Lady Di beanie in a car boot sale for £10,turns out it was worth £62,000 Never throw away collectables folks I know we have one,whether its a special addition one,I have no idea.Will have to wait till Friday,cause I ain't getting into no attic,wouldn't know where to start up there Maybe her BF will oblige
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Afternoon all
I'm back, we had a fab weekend, Rosie been spoiled, slept with Lauryn all weekend lol
The weather was fab, bit chilly in shade but gorgeous a sunny already planning next one but shall take Lauryn on that one
Will have a catch up later, but blimey that's worth a fair bit Eileen I've got a few beanie babies but not that one..typical lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2015, 03:19 PM
good Afternoon all
Lynn, i am so very glad you are feeling better
Hi Moyra
Lacey, i do like your priorities... garden before food Lol
TW, glad you avoided idiot man and great Lona feels up to stealing
Well, so far deags hasn't had a mishap.... i haven't given her the extra dose of propalin, there honestly seems to be no rhyme or reason to why she pee's, had a slight panic this morning, she started scratching yesterday and this morning was real bad, bathed her but that did no good so i gave her a piriton and that seems to have doe the job
my mate was supposed to call today about coming up to see my dads jag.... hasn't done it so wasted my time sorting the battery etc out, it did get a clean with the waterless shampoo before the cover got put back on, this is the car my dad reckons wants scrapping!

aerial got bent as it kept going through the car covers and didn't work so will replace instead

i keep telling him he is mental to think of scrapping it... just needs a couple of grand spending on it is all
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »