register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2015, 09:24 PM
Harvey, we're singing off he same hymn sheet as far as films go, they all appear fairly soon on the telly. I'm paying for Virgin Tivo box, but not got a clue how it works or if I get films or what, still watching the same channels I did with Freeview and I can't see me continuing with it after the year is up really.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Not just films on there though,also documentaries,tv series,stand up comedy,Disney movies( I love them etc etc the list goes on Just finished watching suits have to wait a bit for the next series
Think I might go to bed.Hubby just text to ask for a glass of orange when I'm coming up Wouldn't want him to die of thirst while I was busy chatting,now would I?
See you tomorrow,sleep well all Hope Lona has a good night xx MANDY is probably dancing on the tables about now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Lol,yeah look out York Mandy is in town Lol
i have freesat, no Netflix, love film amazon prime etc, we don't have unlimited broadband, only 60gb a month, generally use about 30 but not sure how much a film takes
Losos, terrific that rianna is doing so well
night night lacey, don't forget the OJ
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hubby just text to ask for a glass of orange when I'm coming up Wouldn't want him to die of thirst while I was busy chatting,now would I?
See you tomorrow,sleep well all
Just make sure it's pure Orange juice, don't go slipping anything into it

I must log out now as well, goodnight all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Night losos
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2015, 10:05 PM
Nite everyone, girly brekkies done and I'm off for a soak. Got a friend coming over (she has one of Mabs's sisters) tomorrow, she was on the phone before and was telling her the cost of my order from Clearday, so she's coming over tomorrow to split the bill with me and take her share, then I'll order more on Monday and also see if he'll deliver to her as well. Means I'll have to clean up early tomorrow rather than doing it Saturday afternoon, so's she doesn't realise I live in a slum Kitchen floor will look like the river bed as taking Mabs and Keshi for a swim in the morning
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-04-2015, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey, we're singing off he same hymn sheet as far as films go, they all appear fairly soon on the telly. I'm paying for Virgin Tivo box, but not got a clue how it works or if I get films or what, still watching the same channels I did with Freeview and I can't see me continuing with it after the year is up really.
The way big business works these days is to sell a basic service at a loss and make the profit on the extras, we only want the basic service so they ain't making much out of us BT are doing well out of the line rental 'tho 'cos it's literally 100 metres to the exchange, in next doors garden almost, and they've recently upped the rent from £16 to £17 a month
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
only 60gb a month, generally use about 30 but not sure how much a film takes
Goodnight Griff, sorry I really must go Films take quite a lot of the old giga byte thingies, that's what I've been told.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Thanks, must see about unlimited then
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Well it was a deal and I've been watching telly, using phone and broadband since January and only now am I paying them. Wanted the Virgin broadband anyway, thought I'd try the Tivo box, wasted on me really. Hardly watch films or anything , so basic freeview is all I need and I don't really watch that, still on terrestial Right, I'm gone
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >