Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Good evening

That is indeed a very sad story Nippy for two such young people

Sorry about your concern for Lona but no doubt she will rally once again although it may take a little longer than you wish June

Lacey has you well trained Eileen.

Hope you enjoyed your day with Gordon Lynn and that your cold is now truly on the way to going.

Think Griff still be enjoying her visit to the vet

Hello to anyone else I have missed.

OH is now on the general surgical ward. He has had an MRI scan and the docs are off to look and think about them. He has managed to eat two jellies for his lunch that is the first he has eaten now since his tea on Sunday. He says he is very weak and finds it hard to stand or move on his own. Didn't get to his eye appointment so I suppose we will be in for another 5 month wait for a new appointment!

Have a god evening.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 05:47 PM
SUE,there'll be nothing to OH by the time he comes home,two jellies since Sunday Any wonder he's feeling weak,bless him.No doubt once he's home and getting his usual TLC from you,he'll bounce right back Fingers crossed the results of the MRI is ok and he gets to go home soon(( hugs))
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Oh sue I have only just read the news of your OH being in hospital. I do hope he will be OK. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Evening everyone. Gorden was working till 3 this afternoon form upstairs so I watched supervet and did some housework.
We then went out for a coffee and few bits of shopping. The rest of the day has been sorting out the mix up on the change over to netflix. BT are doing away with the box sets and films on our package and transferring us but as usual nothing goes smoothly in between work it has taken till 10 mins ago to get us signed onto netflix it better be worth it.
Glad Oh is now on the surgical ward Sue not surprised he feels weak with only two jellies inside him since Sunday.
June sorry Lona seems to be struggling still.

Nippy Jen I saw the article such a sad story.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Love my Netflix LYNN
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2015, 06:18 PM
I have had a browse looks like it might be good. If it is I will get nothing done all week.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I have had a browse looks like it might be good. If it is I will get nothing done all week.
Always something to watch LYNN,comes in really handy when there's nothing on telly.Majority of the time for me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 07:21 PM
awww nippy, that young couple look so happy, i really wish there is a miracle for them
Lacey Lol, conor is not my type, i only like bad boys as a rule except for one person... and i can't have him!
Sue, sorry your OH hasn't been able to eat much, lets hope the drs sort him out soon
Deags was ace on the bus, ace at the park, whinged at the vets Lol........non stop, vet was very patient with her, has given her some stuff to clear out her bladder, i have an appointment to go back next week if i am not happy, if i am worried i have to call the vet monday, he is totally bewildered by the sunday dinner thing, we can only assume the added moisture is the cause
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 07:26 PM
It'll never work out with the bad boys,you know that right GRIFF?No matter how much fun it is best bet is a nice boy...like the vet I'm sure there's a little badness in there somewhere,probably leaves the toilet seat up
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Lol, i know it never works out with the bad boys but it is such fun!!! Nah, conor is not my type at all, lovely fella but not for me! Anyway, i am happy on my own as i can't have who i want i am not bothered
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >