register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Sun not out yet, probably will appear once I'm off out with big coat on!!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Sun not out yet, probably will appear once I'm off out with big coat on!!!!
Big coat,bikini underneath,you'll be sorted for all seasons
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 10:24 AM
TW, quite normal to get upset.... if you didn't you wouldn't care and caring is what good dog owners do! Hope you have a good walk
Lacey, it is shocking what happens on your second year policy.... also not just that the bl**dy rac are crafty for saying as you have been a member we will give you xyz free, when you go and look online it is costing you more to have them! i rung them up and said i can get it cheaper online so stuff it i am not having it, he told me i coudn't cancel and take out new online immediately i had to wait 3 months, when i said o.k that is no problem as he has BMW recovery anyway suddenly he could do me a great deal, only £2 more than online!
Morning everyone else, hope you have a fab day whatever you are doing... i am off to the vet with deags later...not looking forward to it at all
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Good luck GRIFF xx
Think Lacey is trying to tell me something,guess I'll have to go get her lead
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Lol...very subtle princess Lacey Lol, can't think what she wants!
Cheers for the good luck, i am a bit worried, she was slightly incontinant when i got her spayed, it got a lot worse after spaying but for the first week she was sedated so i thought it was that... she still did it when back to "normal" so we got her ppe tested and she was started on propalin, she has been pretty much fine the only time she leaks is after she has a sunday roast.... usually, the past couple of days she has had a little accident or 2 and yesterday she had a clear discharge dripping from her bits... there was quite a lot and she was booked in to see the vet anyway but fingers crossed she'll be alright.... i on the other hand know she will squeal the place down! Luckily Conor is a terrific vet and patient so we will be o.k hopefully, just need to get a urine sample....this will be fun!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Course he's terrific,aren't all Conor's
Fingers crossed for Deags...what's up with the Sunday Roast then Strange that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Lol i know, seriously weird, i made my mum stop adding water to her dinner and then really cook the potato so it was dead dry... still happens, i felt like a nutter telling the vet that Lol
Conor is lovely, i have known him since he came over from south africa, he is now partner at the practice... has been for years so hopefully he won't be going anywhere for a bit, ashling is lovely too and i am dead fussy about my vet
Forogt to say Gordon my septi clense has arrived...only ordered yesterday, very pleased, hoping i won't need it for a bit Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 11:06 AM
Oh does Conor have a mate? Maybe we should do a little matchmaking here?He sounds perfect for you GRIFF Wouldn't worry,I'm sure he's heard worse,roast beef dinner problems will be a walk in the park Maybe followed by a candlelit dinner if you play your cards right How cool would that be,we'd have veterinary advice on tap,its a win win Go do your thing and make it happen GRIFF
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Lynn thanks for asking they are still on the side of my head but I am not going to jinx it and say what they have ben like for the last few days. Hope Lona is ok June. Have a good day Eileen and Lacey says get those boots on. Hope doglet is ok Griff. Nippy the idea of a duster is to keep the dust in not flick it out unless you do it out the window or door. Off to have puttanesca sauce and spaghetti. tt have a good rest of day everyone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Had a nice walk, came back really warm. In the end I put my summer dog walking cargo pants on,trainers, fleece and little wax jacket. Could have ditched the fleece probably, but it IS cold today. There doesn't seem to have been much progress on the canal, they have dredged through the middle and thats it, loads of muck and rubbish along the sides. Both of Lona's back legs aren't wonderful, offside hind slightly worse. Kept her on a line and then let her off halfway round, think she had had enough by the time we were on the way home. Give her an easy day tomorrow. loving Lacy dropping a 'hint' MY septiclense and seaweed has NEVER apeared, not happy one bit about it
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »