Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Good afternoon

Lovely pictures of the girls June and hope the swimming does the trick for Lona

Hope Leah is up to shopping Eileen and that she had a good day at school

Hope your other arm could be used Griff then you will have a choice once again.

Naughy Dillon Lynn hope he lets you sleep tonight. Also hope the cold has gone by Monday and that you get to spend the day with Gill, I am sure it will make her birthday day.

How is your neighbour today Nippy?

I don't know what I would do Moyra but he really needs to act his age and think of you a little more. Being mothers we tend to hold our tongues so they get away with it. I am fortunate my two have never been like that. Hugs to you as I am sure you need them.

Good afternoon to anyone that I have missed.

Been and done my duty and visited his lordship. He is looking better again today and moaning away like mad. He still has the infection so they won't be doing anything yet. So has IV fluids still, antibiotics and they have double his morphine dose to keep the pain down. He will be moved from the assessment ward sometime today to a proper surgical ward so that will mean the visiting hours will change and mess my day up:005 Had a lovely walk along the beach with Teazle when I got back and now having a coffee.

Have a good afternoon and evening
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Nice to hear he is alive, kicking and moaning, obviously feeling so very much better It must be lovely for you, like being on holiday almost, apart from the obligatory visit, your lifes your own the world, as I always say, is your lobster. After close studying of the instruction booklet, I have finally found the 'zoom lever' , well no wonder I couldn't find it, minute and attached to something completely unrelated.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 02:46 PM
Good to hear tumbleweed is whinging Lol, a very good sign... visitng hours are a real bind, ours are cr*p, i have always said if i was well enough and in hospital i would spend my day in the canteen Lol
Glad you found your lever TW...of course you should have realised it would be somewhere completely obscure Lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Good afternoon everyone,
Never tire of seeing pics of your lot June, with it being non-weight bearing exercise the swimming can only do Lona good.. Hope the slight limp disappears soon.
Eileen- It's good to hear your little 'un is getting over it, even if you only thanked the "ladies" for their get well wishes - fully realise that mine don't count! lol ! Get so used to being ignored nowadays that another one time don't matter ! Sob! Sob! Wail! and so on.
Griff do hope all goes well with this most recent proceedure hate the thought of folk I like getting put through the mill. Bit of luck all will be well and your worst fears won't be realised. Hope the dahlias flourish, next thing you know you'll be going to the Doc's for a cure for "green fingers".
Off out again now - wish I could find my 'zoom lever' might put a bit more energy into the daily tasks if I did.
Bye fer now and take care, G.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Afternoon everyone. Turned out to be a nice day now the sun has gone and it is getting a little breezy.
Glad youngest is feeling a bit better Eileen and that the dog is out and about.
Think Dillon got stung earlier on his haunch he seemed pretty upset and flew up the garden to see me gave him some antihistamine and he seems fine now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 03:09 PM
griff glad the blood test went well I know how poor Gill suffers from all the blood tests and chemo and what its doing to her veins.
June do hope Lona's limp sorts itself out soon.
Mandy have fingers crossed for sunny weather tomorrow.
Sue glad to hear Barry is still improving.
Afternoon Gordon.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Lynn - Are you sure Dillon got stung and it wasn't that norty lab pup from next door with a pea-shooter?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Gordon it could of been I will keep an eye on her and her mischievous ways. Better get Dillon a suit of armour and a pea shooter.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Awwwww Gordon, i never intend o ignore you, you poor grumpy old devil you Lol, maybe lacey has made you an honorary lady!!! To be honest i don't mind so much what they put me through... as long as it helps
Lynn, poor Dillon, i hate summer because of the bees and wasps, hate it when the dogs get stung
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Aww poor Dillon, glad he's ok now, used to have to watch Rosie chasing them when she was a pup
LG nobody could ignore you, I agree withGriff, I reckon Eileen should lumped you with the ladies
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >