Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 11:00 AM
awww that will be nice Lynn, being able to spend Gill's birthday with her
i might get brave today and ask them to use the other arm and see if the vein is still knackered, the one they are using at the moment is getting quite scarred so i would like to give it a bit of a break
Moyra.... i really don't know how you put up with your son, makes me right thankful i never had a child!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 12:27 PM
He has just stood at my room doorway looking menacing and say am I taking the scooter out today. Well I am but I didn't see why I should answer to him. So I just said I might do!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Moyra, he's a bully isn't he and it must be quite scary for you in this situation. Is there an Age UK near to you that you could contact for someone to talk to you and help you, no one should be treated like this in their own home. If he wants to live free then so be it, but he'll have to skip surf to eat as I doubt very much he is giving you anything towards his keep. Sounds very stupid I know, but I'm glad my particular burden DID steal a lot of money and run off, because otherwise I could well be in the same situation. Very hard when its your own child, very difficult indeed. Took piccies on the river, not sure about downloading them. I put the set up disc in, but doesn't seem to tie in with what I've got on already
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Afternoon
Thanks for thinking of Leah,ladies She still wasn't great heading out this morning but has lasted the day so must be ok now She hates being off school,refuse to stay at home today...good girl
Took my dress into town to match with the shoes and bag I fancied,perfect match So bit of jewellery and I'm sorted If Leah is feeling up to it,we'll head to the shopping center after school,have a few things I need to get.
Lovely here today,had Lacey and Roscoe out earlier.Chalk and cheese those pair but they get on really well.He's a bull and she's a princess
Hope everyone is ok and having a good day MOYRA,send Steve over here,I'll sort him out I know it's not funny,not a nice way to live at all,too bleedin good to him I say but then that's what us mother's do,isn't it? (( hugs))you want to book yourself a wee weekend away,get your head showered
Meet the lady out with the spaniel this morning,that's two days in a row,good stuff
SUE,any news on OH?
Will pop back later,see ya then
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Hello all
Not much sun or warmth today, but it better arrive in a York tomorrow
Been for a cuppa with my friend, got a few bits and came home, made some dinner and I'm going to take Rosie out shortly
Watching Judge Rinder, I do love that program

Glad Leah is feeling better and glad the bag and shoes match
TW fingers crossed we get to see the pics
Nippy I'm so very sorry about your friend, hope it's a lovely wedding even if it's tinged with such sadness your friend Celia is so lucky to have such a lovely friend and neighbour.
Sending you ((hugs)) and hope you enjoy your time sitting in the garden.
Hope everyone else has a good day too
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Great new Leah is doing OK and what a good girl going back to school isn't she, hope its behind her now and she is even better tomorrow. Can't wait for the full wedding ensemble to reveal itself, sure it won't be long...hint..hint. Mandy we've got some sun here, but not what I was expecting, did have a brief half hour where I was actually in t shirt and trakkie botoms when on the river with Lona and Mabs, but that was about it. Here's some of the pics (took loads) Lona still not 100%, she's carrying her offside hind leg strangely, am going to keep an eye on it, and keep up with her going swimming, and if there's no improvement she can go back to Katherine for another do. She was no bother getting back into the water, in fact was walking along the shoreline towards the waterfall, throwing the ball in for them, and they disappeared...looked behind me and Lona was right out in the river bringing the ball back and Mabs was stood waiting for her. Not quite sorted the zoom out on the camera, so have had to do some editing as they were quite tiny on the setting the camera was on, back to the instruction book!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Just love that Mabs girl to her very bones Look at her,the stunner,doesn't half know it either Keeping everything crossed for Lona,let's hope the swimming works its magic,she's beautiful
Off on the school run and then maybe shopping( you know how much I hate that! )
See you later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Thank you Eileen, I'm pretty happy with her myself she's so loving. Lona coming up 10 this year, she's doing well, just this thing with her back at the moment, apart from that no problems whatsoever
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 02:26 PM
Lacey, glad leah felt up to going to school today, hope she feels up to a bit of retail therapy too
TW, gorgeous piccies as always, i hope lona is 100%soon
Moyra, steve should come and stay here for a bit...my mum would skin him alive behaving the way he does, he really needs to realise he has it easy with you. i couldn't afford to feed myself, the dog or buy my medication when i last lived away from home and from what i know of the way things are now it is even worse, he really should feel blessed to have a mum who cooks for him, does his washing etc
i was brave, tey have used my other arm, i am hoping after a 2 year break my vein will now be behaving, should now by saturday... if it is still playing up i will get a golf ball sized lump
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Oh Griff, hope you are OK and there's no repercussions. Thanks for the kind comments. Wonder how Barry is going on in hospital, hope everythings OK there.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »