Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 07:38 AM

Good Morning Dogsey daily Thread Thursday

Up with the lark and still no one to say hi to. Lovely morning here so far. Sun is coming up. Have put a link on the Scotland puppy trade programme that was on last night for those of you that couldn't see it. Hope everyone is feeling better today and gets to feel better if not feeling that chipper. Sit in the sun it does wonders. Make sure you have shade though on that head. Also keep the doglet in the shade. They never know when to move out of the sun. If they are anything like mine have been. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Morning brenda not so sunny here today bit dull and chilly. Dillon had me up at 2,30 this morning went out for a while came in I went up to bed he started whining eventually I gave in and came down and he settled while I curled up on the sofa. Went back up to bed at about 3.30. So not feeling so bright today. Yesterday I was feeling much better, naughty Dillon disturbing my sleep.
Better go and get washed and dressed.

Eileen hope youngest is feeling better today and her temperature dropped.
Hope all other poorlies are feeling better too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 08:00 AM
Morning Brenda and everyone, another fabulous day.

I know I'm always moaning but it is so good to be able to come in here and off load.
Yesterday was spent with my neighbour and close friend Celia. When she left me yesterday she went home and about 15 mins later fell and split her head open (witnessed by the post man)
I called an emergency ambulance and then another amb man came and they glued her head together but said she mustn't be left alone. So I stayed there all day

Anyway the sun is shining and another friend, only 24 years old this time is getting married. The problem here is he has Leukemia and has been given just 2 weeks to live.

Right I'm off to enjoy the sun and do some thinking.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 08:01 AM
Oh dear Lynn, a nanny nap for you later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 08:07 AM
Morning Nippy Jen oh goodness what a mixed bag of emotions for you.
Poor Celia hope she recovers soon and wishing your friends a wonderful wedding that will be tinged with so much sadness.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-04-2015, 08:17 AM
Good morning fellow members no sun this morning and quite chilly, I hope it doesn't rain I want to undercoat the front door.

Son coming to lunch too, he does pick his times well

Enjoy your day everyone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 08:36 AM
Forecast for today is warm and sunny, still dull and overcast, I am sat hoping as today Lona is going on the river with Mabs for a swim, would like the sun to be out as yesterday was wet and miserable. New camera has charged, found the camera bag, and the card from the old one fits, all I need is the sun. Poor Celia, she could do with some help couldn't she Nippy. You are so lovely and kind looking after her, she is very lucky to have you as a neighbour, people like you are few and far between nowadays. Hope you get your time in the garden today. That poor boy and his new wife, what a tragic thing to happen, hope their day is a truly beautiful one. Lynn, Nanny Nap this afternoon for you. Wonder if Dillon was too warm. Meg you are virtually renovating your entire house, is this the last lap and will you be able to sit back and admire your handiwork soon Have a lovely day Brenda. Not an early bird myself these days unless it is specific, it's lovely not to have to get up early and to sleep in if I want to. No sun for me to overdo, but hoping
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Nippy, i hope the sun shines brightly today for your friend who is getting married.... so very sad. I am sorry to hear Celia fell and agree she is so very lucky to have you for a neighbour
Brenda, we haven't got sun as yet but i have 2 massive garden umbrellas and the dogs beds go under them
Meg, hope you get the weather for your undercoat
Morning Lynn, isn't dillon a little devil, hope tonight is more settled for you
TW, hope you get the sun for your time at the river
blood test for me later, i think lunchtime is the quietes time
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Hello everyone,

Jenny, so sorry about Celia, hope she is feeling better today and I hope the wedding goes well for your poor sick friend, so young to be suffering.

Eileen, hope Leah is feeling better. Lynn, oh what a night with Dillon, hope you get a chance to put your head down later.

Griff, hope things are better with you today too and Sue and Barry and Brenda too.; June think you must open up the emergency ward.

Just had a rollicking from Steve because I did not order anything for him only Amber on the Tesco order. He said the sooner he moves out the better, cannot disagree with that!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2015, 10:50 AM
Morning Meg, June, griff and Moyra.
Sun out here now. Bit chilly though.
Enjoy your day Meg.
Good luck with the blood test griff.
Hope the sun has come out June so you can go for your walk with the girls.
Steve sounds like he is having a tantrum there Moyra.

Cancelled tomorrow with Gill as my cold is still hanging around Gorden has booked Monday too as he felt I might not be free of the germs so I will go over then it is her birthday on Monday so that will be nice. Bl**dy cold had better of gone by Monday.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »