15-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Whats that on, haven't seen it on the tv guide
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Whats that on, haven't seen it on the tv guide
BBC one NI,also on in Scotland tonight I think too.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Not on ours, thought I hadn't seen it!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
OH must be feeling a little better as he was complaining about the staff and them not listening to him and having nothing to eat.
Hi Sue, that sounds a bit like I would be in his position I try to keep an eye on your posts but I do miss some stuff tell him to get back home PDQ and posting some jokes on here, after all he must have picked up some from the doctors when they do the rounds
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2015, 09:00 PM
Expected the programme to be shocking,it was so much worse than that Some people are pure evil
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Evening All - just a quickie as I am in the middle of dealing with a pile of snail mail.
Eileen, do hope by now your little 'un has come round a bit and is feeling a tad better. You know how quick they can come round at that age, probably be right as rain in the morning, fingers crossed! Can't watch things about puppy farms and the like - makes me want to go out there and kill somebody, truly does, gets me in a hell of a lather!
Griff - I have over the years, taken on many dogs that were to be PTS because they were too nasty/boisterous etc, and have always found them to be much more rewarding than an "easy" dog. Just hang on in there with Kota feel sure she'l come good in the end. The Mem and I have it covered as I do the aggressive monsters and she is terrific with shy or frightened ones, tend to find that in general, at first the shy ones respond better to a female voice than my voice which is a tad gruff at best.
Back to the correspondence for me and a bit of midnight oil burning. Will pop on later before retiring. bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2015, 09:50 PM
You get mail from snails LG
Was the women in that programme I really wanted to strangle The men were just as bad of course,it's totally sickening
Think I might call it a night.Think youngest will be at home again tomorrow,still not feeling great.Will see how she is in the morning after a good night's sleep.
Goodnight peeps,see ya tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Hope she's OK in the morning Eileen, lots of love to her from me and the girls. Not sure if I could watch that programme, I can't understand people treating defenceless little pups so cruelly and mindlessly. They are so totally dependant on you. The other side of it is people buying these poor little things in car parks etc for silly money, there has been so much publicity about buying pups from a responsible breeder where the parents and the pups have been properly looked after, and still people fund these evil barstewards and their trade. Off to do girly brekkies and then have a soak. Gordon maybe sends the snails away from his veg patch and they write to him begging to come back
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Night Lacey, probably best to give her another day off to get over it...mind it's Thursday, she might as well have Friday off to make doubly sure....can you tell i hated school??? Lol
Gordon, i hope you are right about Kota, i am sure you are, i would like her to be a bit more settled around people especially the vet, not pull quite so much and maybe not bark and whinge quite so much....don't want much do i? Lol
TW, i agree in a lot of cases the people are to blame...no demand means no need for a supply. Kota iis the only dog we have paid anyone barr a rescue for and that was purely the fact that i was worried what would happen to her...unspayed staff for sale at £80...i thought she would end up being bred to death
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2015, 10:08 PM
Biggest puppy farm was here TW,hundreds of breeding bitches They had pipes in their kennels,they got fed through them...this is a licensed place????? It is unbelievable Puppies were kept in trailers!!!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >