View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2015, 07:29 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Good morning everyone, lovely day out there, should be quite hot today and maybe then I can at least get warm.

Hope all our poorlies are feeling better. Sue hope Barry is on the mend. Griff, take things easy. Lynn throw that cold away you know you don't want it. Jenny hope you are doing less of the falling down.

June, hope Lona is back to 100%. LG hope the haircut goes well.

Have a lovely day everyone and take care. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Morning Moyra feeling any better today ?

Lovely and sunny here and think its warming up have had the back door open as Dillon has been lazing in the garden since 7.30 and it feels pleasantly warm.
Trying to throw the cold away Moyra especially as I am meant to be seeing Gill Friday but won't be able to go if I could pass any germs on to her. I think I may have passed them onto Elaine last week but I didn't have the sore throat till going to bed Wednesday but germs were obviously silently lurking. Hope she isn't feeling too bad.

Not a lot on here today except the usual of tidying and hopefully a walk in the village with the dastardly Dillon .

Hope all poorlies are feeling better today.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Good morning fellow members another lovely day and as it is Wednesday discount day for us oldies I am off to B & Q for some bits and pieces .

Also have to get my hair cut which will be 'difficult' because I have had a tidy up myself with the dog scissors which makes my hairdresser cross (she should cut it symmetrically in the first then I wouldn't need to).

Enjoy your day everyone .
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Sue I hope Barry is doing ok, I hope to hear some good news soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2015, 08:59 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope you aren't feeling quite as bad today
Lynn, that is the trouble with colds, they lurk silently and you infect people before you know you even have it....rotten things, i hope you feel much better in time for seeing Gill... send her my best wishes too
Meg, i go to a different place for my haircut at the moment, the first time the owner cut my hair lovely, second time a woman did it and i had to come home and start hacking the fringe to bits, wouldn't have minded had i just been trying to explain to her what i wanted but she saw a picture of how my hair normally is....useless woman Lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Morning all, lovely here too, sunny and blue skies.
I creeping around very quietly. Celia came in about an hour ago, crying because she felt so poorly. I have given her a cup of tea and she is now fast asleep on my settee. She won't let me phone the doctor but I will see what she is like when she wakes up. I might do it anyway.
I hope to be in the garden for the rest of the day!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Dull and overcast here, you might know, the days when it was nice I've been doing other things, today when I am going on the river, it is cloudy and cool Think I'll take Mabs and Keshi down there because Keshi needs to run some nortiness off, Lona will go a walk up to the field with Cariad, as hopefully there'll be no one to bother us, not wanting to meet Silly Man at all. Then will take Lona out with Mabs tomorrow for swimming and Keshi can go a walk with mummy. Lynn hoping you manage to shake that cold off, its hung around long enough, and you get to see Gill on Friday. Moyra are you feeling a bit better today. Sue thinking of Barry and they'll get fed up of him and turf him out. Griff are you facing the right way after your op last week. Nippy, poor Celia, she is so lucky to have you as a neighbour. Enjoy the garden and wishing Celia feels better when she eakes and sees a doctor
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Hope the hair cut goes better than expecting Meg. Enjoy the bargains.
griff you seem to be coping well or are you like Gill you have a very good coping mechanism even when not coping so well.
Nippy Jen poor Celia so nice for her to have such good neighbours. I hope she is ok and you get to enjoy the garden later.
Hoping for a good walk for you June would you care to take Bun the lab puppy with you to run off her naughtiness too. I am renaming her Houdini. I was sitting here quietly composing an email Dillon in the garden then suddenly Dillon comes in at 100 miles an hour closely followed by Bun who terrorises him he hates it. Must be pay back he was the worlds worst puppy for getting in other dogs faces we had to be constantly on the watch with him, so I am fending Bun off who is now on the sofa with me leaping about then off she jumps and starts terrorising poor Dillon, so trying to save him the big wuss. Got her out managed to contain Dillon inside then took her down the garden and up the drive to home. Paul was already on his way down the drive to collect her. They can see where she gets out and have tried blocking it off temporarily but she keeps moving the stuff. May see her later if not in a few days again. Dillon is now puffed out contending with naughty hyperactive puppies.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Oh Keshi would love Bun, they'd go leaping off together, 2 fruit loops in harmony
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2015, 10:10 AM
She's a fruit loop alright Beth and Paul are finding her a challenge bit like I did Dillon as she is so different from their lab Poppy who always has been and is very laid back.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »