View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 07:23 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Good morning everyone, sorry not been around. Not been too good the last few days and still feel pretty groggy.

I haven't had a chance to read up on yesterday's thread yet so will just have to hope and pray you are all reasonable well and ok. Particularly you Griff and Jenny, hope all is well with you two now.

Have a good day everyone, I'll go and have a read now and catch up. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Good Morning Moyra, sorry to hear you haven't been so good, i hope you are soon feeling 100%
i am o.k thanks, just very very tired
i have decided, i am going to have a massive clear out, i have far too many belongings...the majority being clothes so it is time for some to go, i think if i do a little bit each day i will manage o.k.....might take some time as i spend most of my time putting stuff in a bag to be binned and then deciding no i think i should keep it...no it should go Lol
i tell you what, today looks like it is going to be a very nice day weather wise
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2015, 07:52 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all who follow.
Sorry your not feeling well Moyra get better soon. I had wondered if you had returned to the tip and either fell in the skip or run off with the man that helped you. Glad you didn't fall in.
griff hope you continue to slowly improve and do not have any trouble today from those awful kids next door. Would the parents listen if you spoke to them ?

Lovely and sunny here just about to see if I can convince the dastardly Dillon to come for a trek through the village with me before it gets much warmer. I am still full of this cold and am due to go to see Gill Friday if I'm like this I won't as I daren't give it to her. Citronella candles burning already we get horrible mossies here, and am trying out the washing machine. If it fails today I shall be perching on a rock by the river doing the washing.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 07:52 AM
Griff, just been reading up - you sure have been having it rough one way and another, especially with those darn neighbours.

June, hope you are feeling better today and poor Lona too.

Lynn, hope your washing machine was just having an off day! Hope Gorden settles in his new lodgings.

Eileen, poor little Lacey, she did look sweet though!

I am sorry I gave so many of you concern yesterday by my absence over the last couple of days. I think I have water instead of blood. I know I am anaemic and cannot take iron but I feel so cold all the time and tired. My knees been playing up too have rubbed them with ibuprofen to see if it will help. Have a good day all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Hi all.
Moyra, shame you are poorly again. You just don't seem to be able to get on top of things do you? Hope things improve today for you. I bet you wish you had fallen in the skip with the helpful tip man
Griff you sound just like me I can never throw things away Please don't do too much though.
Lynn, I hope you are able to fight off that cold before you see Gill on Friday. as you say you can't visit and take bugs like that with you.
Had a great day yesterday. Didn't get any of the stuff I wanted for hubby but spent loads of money at the garden centre again
So today is definitely gardening day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Moyra, iron is so tricky isn't it? they give you the supplements but they have side effects...my dad struggles like mad to take his and it is a battle, he is supposed to take 3 at his worst but in all honesty we are lucky if we can get him to take 1
Lynn....ewwwwww Mozzies, i had those little devils, i got bitten for the first time in my life about 5 years ago...so so unpleasant, i ended up at the walk in centre Lol
How is Gill doing now?
The parents would take no notice at all, they are just as bad to be honest, they don't respect anyones property either..basically they are scum, i was hoping when he left before that she would have to go but they are back together after about 18 months apart, to be honest i am not much bothered except for the animals, i really do worry about the cat and dogs being hurt
Good morning Nippy, lol i really do start with the best of intentions... i know if i get rid of something in about a weeks time i will need it! Sorry you couldn't get what you wanted for your hubby, i look forward to photos of your new plants
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2015, 08:53 AM
A nuisance you can't take the iron Moyra have you tried foods instead, like dark leafy greens, apricots dried is as good as fresh and steak all red meats and Guinness all good for replacing iron. If you did a google I bet there are a lot more suggestions.
What a pain griff I would be extremely unhappy if Dillon couldn't enjoy the garden as and when he wants. Maybe as others have suggested or environmental health might be worth a try.
Oh dear Nippy Jen not being able to find anything to buy except in the garden centre. (Sounds good to me) enjoy the gardening day.

Well it isn't as warm as it looks at the moment anyway. Went out to get Dillon we ended up having a great game instead of a walk chasing up and down the garden well Dillon did I stood on the spot while he chased around me then chasing round the hedge at the bottom of the garden. Also sprayed him with his neem based oil to hopefully stop the midges bothering him while he lays outside.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 08:56 AM
Morning everyone. Griff the best way to tackle stuff that you don't think you want anymore is to put it in a bag and seal it up. Put it to the back of a cupboard for a week and then if you haven't been tempted in that time to take a look take it straight to the chaity shop. Or just bin it. Don't be tempted to look. Hope you feel better soon and more with it. The sun should help. Same goes for you Moyra and anyone else feeling down. Certainly the sun helps me. Oh well off to do something. Like you Griff to much to chuck out. So where is that charity bag that came through the door. Hope Lona is better today June.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Good morning fellow members on what promises to be a lovely spring day though it is cloudy at the moment.

I have lots to do spring cleaning and in the garden and I want to paint the front and garage door soon not sure if I will get it done this week though.

Enjoy our day everyone

Sue give my regards to Barry , I hope he will be better soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Chiropractor just rang now to see how she is this morning, how nice is that. Shes a bit stiff but is walking about and had her breakfast, although I noticed she's keeping out of the way of the others so she's obviously quite sore.Going to get her swimming tomorrow as this is going to be the best thing for her long term, won't be able today because got the bone run,and to be honest not feeling wonderful myself,my heads banging. Found out how he took his life yesterday, so that set me off again of course. No idea how his family are coping if its affected me who just knew him as a friend Anyhow, thanks so much for all your concern about Lona, its been lovely to have that extra bit of support when you go through the worry, especially with an older dog, as you don't know if there is anything underlying. Moyra, sorry to see you've not been well, am hoping the better weather and being able to get out a bit more on Blue, and take Amber for longer walks will make you feel better.My mother used to take something called Metatone, no idea if its still about, and also a tonic wine called Sanatogen, think you can get that at Tesco. I'm not good with iron tablets either, they do seem to cause adverse reactions in many people. Hi Brenda, hope you gave the Bank grief, how rude to make an appointment and then not have any record of it, makes you wonder what else goes on!!! Griff, worth ringing Environment people at the town hall you know, your neighbours shouldn't be having that effect on your life, and you are not a well person when all said and done. Nippy, enjoy the day out in the garden, seems ages since I went round a garden centre even, I did call in on one last year when i was looking to replace the honeysuckle and jasmine Nigel The Gardener whisked away, but not the same as spending time looking at everything. Sue,thinking of Barry, and hoping they find the cause and sort him out very soon. I know the jokes are bad, but he means well (I think) Lynn if the washers not working, then you need some really big stones to bash the clothes with Forecast here is for a warm sunny day, quite overcast this morning, but suits my mood at present. Hoping both the weather and myself are going to brighten up as the day goes on
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »