Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Boxerbonkers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by iwlass
This at the high end of what I would expect an established reputable breeder to sell cocker pups for - but it does depend on where in the country you are.

There are dedicated internet forums for most breed types and us spaniel owners are a chatty lot......
There is a lovely Blue Roan cocker boy on Dogpages looking for a home .
crazyspaniels
Dogsey Junior

25-07-2005, 06:02 PM
If you are interested in a rescue Springer check out the forum at[admin edit: please read linking rules]
A Springer pup would be about £350, but make sure you know if you want a working strain or show strain springer, all the info on the site about the differences
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 02:03 AM
I don,t know a lot about springers all i know i have a springer and he is so lovely people say they are hard work and want to go out all the time on long walks my boy is really good we take him out but not always for a long walk but he is happy whatever bless him.I also have two cavaliers and they all get on well.I think what ever spaniel you get you will be happy with they are such a lovely breed. :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
ktbabe
New Member!
Female 

10-09-2005, 06:57 AM
springers love to run! we walk ours about 5 miles each day and they still need more! they also love to be part of the family and act like big kids.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2