View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 06:48 PM
I had a call last week from a lady in larbert looking for a pup, as Im not planning another litter, nor have had one for 3.5 years there is nothing I could do for her, I did point her in the direction of rottie rescues, but Im not sure how she got on, Im due to go up to dougies tomorrow, if he still has her tel number and so on, I will pass on this little lads details,
x
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 07:00 PM
awww he is totally adorable. hope he finds a home very soon. he deserves it
alady??
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I had a call last week from a lady in larbert looking for a pup, as Im not planning another litter, nor have had one for 3.5 years there is nothing I could do for her, I did point her in the direction of rottie rescues, but Im not sure how she got on, Im due to go up to dougies tomorrow, if he still has her tel number and so on, I will pass on this little lads details,
x
That would be great Shona, I know Karen phoned Rottie rescue up here and they have all her details if they find a suitable home too... thank you much appreciate it
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 08:14 PM
What an uplifting story (apart from the loss) - Missy is just a wonderful surrogate mum. I'm loving that last photo - just so heartwarming.....
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 08:16 PM
So sad to begin with, but what a brilliant end, he is such a gorgeous boy....well done everyone, especially Missy she is a star ....He will soon find a nice home of his own I am sure...
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 09:37 PM
What a lovely story and hope Shona gets him fixed up with a nice home. Hope Missy doesn't miss him too much.
kaharec
New Member!
Female 

24-11-2009, 10:27 PM
hi everybody , i just been on here and read all your lovely comments iv shed a tear or two his story has touched so many , my we bichon is a real we darling and she has done me proud she just loves the we man and is never finished washing his face ,
its gonna be hard letting him go iv such a bond with him just because he had such a rough start ,
but im looking forward to hearing all about his future im sure he is going to be a great dog with lots of love to give ,
thank s again folks ill keep yous all posted x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2009, 11:15 AM
hi Kaharec,

first well done for taking this litter on,

you and your wee bichon have done so well.

when I get up to dougies I will go through all the emails and stuff and see if we can help you find the wee fella a home xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Oh what a story and the photos are just beautiful. What a star you are for helping this litter. I really hope you can find him the perfect home.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi Alady / Kaharec

I gave this some thought last night, and... decided to call someone thats been on my waiting list for a very long time waiting for a pup,

could you please pm me more details or a contact tel number to discuss this further, thanks x

ETA: sorry just noticed the contact number on the first post
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >