Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alady??
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2009, 12:47 AM

A very Special Boy...

hi everybody im rocky

im an 8wk rottweiler and im looking for a new mum and dad to spoil me ,and to give me a forever home iv no papers im purely just for a big loveable pet coz im a cuddley guy

iv had a bit of a rought start iv been hand reared since i was 4 days old and then i was fostered by my mammy missy moo the bichon frise , she fed and cleaned me and im a big boy now thanks to her

but its time now for me to flee the nest and find my new home

im a good boy and i even ask to go toilet now , i know my name and come when called , and i love having a cuddle iv got the biggest brown eyes and i promise to give you loads of love and affection in exchange for a new home .

if anybody can offer me a home can you call or email my two legged mummy karen
kaharec@live.co.uk or 0790 333 7237
thanks for looking
big slobbery kisses and waggy tails rocky x x x

The story of wee Rocky:

On Friday morning one of my customers arrived at the shop in hysterics with a box of 3 Rottweiller puppies only 4 days old.. Seemingly an accidental mating, mother was a baby herself and had been found in her run with pups lying everywhere ..

Anyway she rejected them , probably due to the trauma of it all and my customer had been trying to hand feed the remaining wee mites, I frogmarched them to the vet who gave them an injection but we thought they were too far gone....

Anyway.... I received a phone call from a wee angel "Kaharec" who offered to try her Missy moo with them as she is THE BEST wee nanny in the worl, so of the ickle rotties were trooped to Kaharec ranch.... Missy has bathed, nurtured and is trying as we speak to make milk the wee lamb...and Nanny Karen has managed to pull the wee boys through their worst night, sadly the wee girl just couldnt hang on ...

One of the boys is well on the way to recovery and the other is giving it his best shot..

So everyone please send positive thoughts their way...and loads of Karma to the Kaharec nannies.. :-* and good luck we are all thinking of yous..

Heres some wee pics...

Saturday
well its missy moo who has saved the day , in just that short time the we darling has produced milk , checked this morn as babies were latched i couldnt get them off bless. she wont even let tink near the box

as soon as they arrived and she heard the squeek she claimed them as hers so they have been washed cuddled and now fed by missy she really has done me proud

when i got them the we souls were cold and one of the boys were a bit limp but we managed to get some milk in him and was just enough to give him energy to suck for himself

the we girl unfortunatley made her way to rainbow bridge , run free we girl x

and the two boys seem to have filled out a bit and are now riggling about and squaking as they should , fingers crossed for them

i will keep yous all posted on missy and her foster babies

Tuesday
guys sorry to bring down the mood , but tonight one of the we guys took a turn for the worse , rushed him to the vets but unfortunatly he made his way to rainbow bridge my vet couldnt do anything fro him , and said fading puppy syndrome is most likely. run free we man x

poor we missy is looking all over for him , so now me preying the last one pulls threw fingers crossed everybody

A week on
hi jem the we man is doing well missys milk is in full flow now
so i have stopped hand feeding ,
thank god its nerve racking that there getting enough and it dont go down the wrong way and recently found out it can cause problems witheyes etc

but he is looking good he is got a chubby we body now and a very glossy black coat and he got a beautiful head missy is never finished washing him and he coming on just fine , his we eyes should be opening in the next couple of days , wait till he sees his mum he going to think he is a bichon , bless him he will be the giddiest rottweiler ever
i took some pics last night so ill try get them on tonight

hers a few pics of the we guy iv nick named him rocky cause he really is a we fighter . bless

6 weeks old

here yous go just a couple

7 weeks with his surrogate mummy

He really is a wee character and a very special boy too us at BUA especially Kaharec and Missy the BUA nannies, He is the first ever Rottie we have had at Utonagan rescue and we are hoping he doesnt think he is a Bichon
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 12:55 AM
aw, i wish i could take him!

his story is so sad, and its so tragic the wee girl and boy passed to rainbow bridge

he must be a wee fighter to have made it through! i hope he finds a good forever home, and keep us posted on his progress!

he is gorgeous and missy is such an amazing mummy! love the pic of him lying on her! so cute!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Very sad that he was the only one to make it through but what an incredible story.

I really hope the wee man gets a fantastic home.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 08:39 AM
Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I adore that last photo. Fervent prayers that Rocky finds a wonderful new home, as good as his foster
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I adore that last photo. Fervent prayers that Rocky finds a wonderful new home, as good as his foster
Couldn't have put it better.

You are all hero's for saving this wee pup's life - particularly Missy Mo who sounds a true angel. x
alady??
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Thanks guys, all the credit goes to Karen and wee Missy Moo she is a super star.... we all are rooting for the wee man and it will need to be a really special person that karen lets him go too
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 01:14 PM
How adorable.

I am so very tempted...

He won't be able to lie on his foster mom for much longer hehe.

Fab work you guys!!!
alady??
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
How adorable.

He won't be able to lie on his foster mom for much longer hehe.

!
We are concerned when he is a big boy he goes hairing after some poor owners Bichon thinking its his mummy
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 05:33 PM
He is just adorable. Very sorry about the others but what an amazing dog Missy is.
Hope he gets a wonderful home soon xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 05:58 PM
I for one am a HUGE Rotti fan...............

Heres hoping he finds his forever home xxxxxxxxxxxx Well done to everybody and his Foster Mum xxxxxx
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >