Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 11:27 PM

Favourite time to walk your dogs ?

I love going out late at night in the rain with our dogs

We just had a fab walk,both dogs offlead,not a person or another dog in sight, absolutely wonderful!

Dogs totally relaxed and had a fab time,we saw two foxes before our dogs did and recalled them,both spot on.

So when is your favourite time to walk your dogs ?
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 11:34 PM
christmas eve (i didnt mean i only walk them once a year!! lol)
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2009, 11:36 PM
I love walking at night too and go out every night whatever the weather, there is so much to see and hear .
There are owlets in the trees in the churchyard, they make such a noise and there is a badger set and foxes in the fields next to the house, so there is always a chance of seeing them. Lots of rabbits too which Chloe likes to chase...
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 11:53 PM
only thing you'll find round here at night is a mugging i'll stick to daylight..
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 04:06 AM
Going out at night here you're just begging to be the victim of a crime. I like going out at first light, while its still cool out and the sun is just coming up. Not many people about, still and quiet.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 04:24 AM
Night time when the rain is falling or a thunder storm, I love it, ours are off lead anyway so they just plod on, but for me it clears the cobwebs and gives plenty of thinking time.

Also early hours of the morning say 4am when the snow has fallen and is thick white blanket that has been undisturbed..beautiful.

Or walking through the woods in Sutton Park after a heavy downpour.......love to hear the trees dripping off the rain..........nice muddy dogs too
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 06:52 AM
Just as the schools have turned out. Little Missy's face lights up when she sees the kids and she squeals with delight when her favourites make a huge fuss of her.
Of course, there's not a lot of walking going on on that walk, just as well she has others
lotsforus
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-07-2009, 07:05 AM
Morning I go between 5.30 ans 6.30 and its great this time of year as its light.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 07:55 AM
Straight after work for me, having said that Rich usually does the evening walk. I love to walk with Monty after work though, it clears my head of the days stress.

I also love to go on christmas day, not sure why just always feels like a nice walk.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Late on a summer evening.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >