Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 07:29 PM
I think this is the closest to Birmingham:

http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming...es/kenilworth/

There's a phone number on there so you could have a chat with them. They'll be able to give you some options and you never know, may even be able to help you keep your dog (if that's what you want).

Hope you get sorted soon x
tabbart34
New Member!
Female 

16-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Thank you Sarah,

This so heartbreaking, i know when you have a dog its for life and i really did intend that to be, but i have to put my family first and of course Mia has to be happy, she is not happy at them moment,

mardymae
New Member!
Female 

22-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi my name is Ema and I have been searching the internet for a Dogue de Bordeaux. We lost our own about a year ago, just before we moved to France. We have bought a farm with lots of land but unfortunately we don't have lots of money which is why I found your advert so interesting. My husband is in the UK at the moment in the North West trying to build up our reserves. I am sorry to hear about your situation as I have 2 children of my own and being an animal lover I would hate to be in your situation. I just wondered if you had found a solution to your problem or wether you would consider rehoming Rottie with us. We are looking for a new dog, preferably a Dogue de Bordeaux as we have experience with the breed. I would be interested in learning more about Rottie and if you would be interested in learning about us, so if you would like to know more please don't hesitate to ask,

Thank you and good luck

Ema Taylor
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2