View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2017, 05:35 AM

Daily thread Saturday 16th September 2017 :-)

Morning sleepy heads. Have a good day. Give your dogs an extra stroke and everyone you like an extra hug.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follows. Good advice Brenda, never know for how long you have the opportunity.

Hope all my lovely friends both two and four legged are ok. Griff so glad you finally got a response from your brother. Men in general but not exclusively are inconsiderate.

Lovely to see you yesterday Norma, Amber is ok but has some fatty lump problems and she wont let me cut her nails, so will have to get her to the vet when I can.

I am concerned that the couple in the top flat above me are muslim when they moved in they had a big get together and an Imam attended. I just pray they are ok but unfortunately appear to be very inconsiderate with regard to loud music and late nights or should I say early mornings as it was 3.15am when they came home last Friday and then after turning the loud radio off their car proceeded to continue playing loud music into the night upstairs!!!

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2017, 07:49 AM
My parcel didn't seem to like the west midlands so decided to have a look around Maidstone in Kent. Nothing like have a look around another town before moving on.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2017, 08:24 AM
Where Barry is your parcel destined to go? To your home? or somebody elses?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2017, 08:27 AM
Your parel needs to write a book "my travel around......"
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2017, 08:54 AM
Good morning everyone

If the flat above you is rented complain to the landlord about the inconsiderate loud noise if nothing done environmental health. You have a right to live in peace and quiet in the early hours of the morning.

Pleased brother eventually got in touch with you Griff. Hope he keeps his word re keys and contact numbers. He certainly likes to worry you all.

Nice to see you Norma and pleased you are keeping well.

Have a nice day out Mandy.

Agree with your words Brenda.

The parcel Brry is tracking is coming to us having traveled around the USA and now it would seem most of England. Its out for delivery today but we won't hold our breath

My parcel to Brazil is finally on its way to my son. It has only taken a week but there was a hiccup in that I should have apparently put a tariff code on the customs declaration - first I knew about that and the courier company were not at all helpful when asked how I should find that told its my responsibility. Will know for next time so will have a search round the internet.

Lovely morning here but quite chilly. Have painted a patch that had flaked on bathroom ceiling,(I blame you for me looking at it Lynn with all your painting), braising steak in slow cooker for meat pies tomorrow now having a coffee.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Nice morning here. Hoping it stays like this. As it is Saturday and I have 2 girls in season I need to keep away from as many people as possible, so Mabs and Kesh going on the river, hopefully out of harms way. May take Lona and Zen, but they can go on a walk round if needs be
Moyra, like Sue says, you need to get onto Environmental Health about them upstairs and as it is rented complain to the Housing Association as well because it is against the terms of their lease. Can Steve set up some recording device to get the noise
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2017, 10:30 AM
I believe the lass in the flat in between will probably take action against them as she is on the post and has to be up early. But if she needs support I shall certainly back her up.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra, Barry, Sue, Kazz, June and all to follow.
Wise words brenda.
Enjoy your walks June.
The parcels trip around the world in more than 80 days.
Ha ha Sue sorry I have you looking at things that need painting. Hopefully I can stop looking now.
griff so glad brother eventually got in touch and is safe. Till you get your hands on him.
Moyra do you know who the letting agent is. Poor Lauren worries constantly in case they upset their neighbours as they had a board outside advertising the agent. She worries they will know who to complain to.
Not that they need worry they do not do anything to upset the neighbours.

We are not long back from Brandon park. Dillon was so bouncy this morning we decided he needed a decent walk.
There were runners out and he could see them through the tree's so he went belting into the woods but stopped when told and came back when called twice. Very pleased with him then he trod on something or went down a small hole and upset one of his elbows so was limping. He didn't seem to want to give up so we took a slower back to the cafe for a cuppa and met some children who fussed him a lady who had bernese herself a few years back and lots of ooh's and arr's. Even though he was not looking his best after his walk.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Glad Dillon enjoyed himself, even if he has come back via A&E its still lovely to see them happy and having a good life isn't it
River not that high really, Mabs and Kesh had a really great time playing in the water, managed to lose a ball of course. Came back and took Lona and Zen as there was next to no one about. So they are all sopping wet and tired, had a bone each and just dozing.It was so warm I did a bit more painting of the inside of the full door. Also have stretched some of the plastic sheeting I had over the old kennel out to dry off, as its been non stop rain virtually and they are just folded, already wet anyway. So if I can get a couple of them dry I can fold them and put them away.
Came out of the house and spied Nigel doing the garden of a house a few doors away thats up for rent, no one seems to stay in it very long. Garden is a mess, was thinking that when I walked past with the girls, anyhow Nigel on the job there.Was pleased I had finally seen him as I owe him a fortune, he did the grass the other day and I missed him again. I have a load of old fencing from years back on the utility roof that needs to go so he said he'd come round and take that for me. Drove up to the garage to the cashline to get him some money and he was at the back waiting when I got home. He threw the old fencing in the back of his trailer, then swept up for me on the utility roof. Says the roofing felt on the big house is splitting, wish I had known when Gordon was doing the little house for me, so I'll get him back over to put replacement on otherwise as Nigel says it'll be a nightmare if it goes completely in mid winter.I now have his new phone number, and he has mine, I stood over him while he did it,that way I can text him or even if I ring him, he knows its me and will answer me, particularly if I owe him money which I usually end up doing
Got the old sheets off the floor in the washer after they came back covered in river and left pawmarks on them, but thats what I put them down for. Whilst Nigel was here on the roof, Zen and Lona weren't happy and ran in the house, I now have a shoe missing and can't find it anywhere. I just know it will be Zen, she is a little monkey that one is
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >