Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2007, 10:19 PM

asthma again

Aaaaargh i hate asthma it stinks. Spent the afternoon not being able to breath, so my mum took me to the doctors. He has loaned me a nebuliser & said 'treat it as a smoke alarm'. Which i think is a great saying. Its definately calmed my breathing down.
I have a chest x-ray on Thursday. The problem is i'm thinking of my breathing too much (since i ended up in A&E last sunday night) My chest infection is alot better. But i'm causing myself to hyperventilate. Its so awful. It felt like my soul fell out today, then i nearly fainted. My oxygen was ok & my peak flow is 450, so i knew i wasn't going to die. But it felt like i was
I'm back to work next monday. I'm glad the doctor signed me off for a week. Feel so alone with it. My family & OH are great, but its a very scary world. Would just like to feel a little normality again.
I think it was triggered off after taking the dogs out in the cold air this morning. I did have a scarf over my face so that i breathed in warm air. Looks like my partners going to have to get his wellies out again!! Aaaaaarrrghhh!!!! :smt062
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 08:02 AM
Looks like i am one of the very few with asthma. Nobody understands how scary it is. People take their breathing for granted