View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2007, 07:17 PM

very proud of our furkids (cockers,and mini schnauzer)

Well its good news all round for our little uns, we went to a schnauzer show and enterered Maggie, took Stella along to get her eyes tested which gave us butterflies but she passed just fine, the vet even commented on how nice she was and she had beautiful eyes, he said he'd seen too many lately with loose or incorrect eyes-cue the rush of pride in our litttle girl Now today we finally read our critiques from a show we took Perry to weeks ago, he got 2nd out of four which i was amazed at as mum was supposed to show him, went to get a catalogue as our class was up!i tried to shout her back but she couldn't hear so i got dragged into the ring totally flustered and panicked Anyway the critique read 'An eye catching black and white dog, dark eyes with soft expression. Kept level topline on the move. Short coupled. Very merry boy'
woohoo I know its not much but he's not been shown much lately and it was really lovely to read such nice comments, the judge came and sat with us after and said she'd love to take him home with her-cue 2nd rush of pride Oh and Maggie took 3rd out of 6 at the schnauzer show 'Northern Schnauzer' so its grins all round,lets hope the luck continues!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Awww I can tell you're just bursting with pride. Very well done to you all xx
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Well done you!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

23-03-2007, 09:19 PM
You have every right to be proud. Congratulations a great result all round.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Well done Maggie does have lovely eyes, they look very dark and are a lovely shape