Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 01:24 AM

help got Louisiana and shamus is sick

hi everyone,we made it to Shreveport today,as the afternoon went on shamus started getting the runs,we got to the motel and he is worse he puked up his dinner and his phenobarbitol,what do I DO NOW
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 01:37 AM
With risk of him not getting the pheno cause he sicked it up, i would re-administer it and starve for 24hrs, it could be hes going to fit again, you said he gets bad belly before hand.hoping hes ok text the phone if yoiu need owt jayne ok.
luv mee xx
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 01:40 AM
toni I gave him his drugs again,he seems to have settled now,hope hes better tommorow weve still got 1600 mile to cover by wednesday
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 01:46 AM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
toni I gave him his drugs again,he seems to have settled now,hope hes better tommorow weve still got 1600 mile to cover by wednesday
i would also give him his stomach meds again, hoping he is ok poor sod its bad enough having a sicky belly when your not on the road, poor fella hope hes better soon and we want updates too.
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
i would also give him his stomach meds again, hoping he is ok poor sod its bad enough having a sicky belly when your not on the road, poor fella hope hes better soon and we want updates too.
ok did it thanks