Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
What fab pics I love the formby dunes, haven't been in a few years though. Has the red squirrel population recovered at all do you know? I adored having them come eat out of our hands, and it was so sad when they were decimated by the grey pox
last time I went there had been a couple of sightings, but the population is nowhere near what it used to be
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2012, 11:14 AM
What a little sweetheart she is. I've never a LH in the flesh but have admired them.

What a lovely place to walk too you are lucky!!
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
What fab pics I love the formby dunes, haven't been in a few years though. Has the red squirrel population recovered at all do you know? I adored having them come eat out of our hands, and it was so sad when they were decimated by the grey pox
I tend not to go in the squirrel bit of the dunes, I like the paths we've been using and I only know that bit as we don't go often - its a bit of a treat when I take Bailiie to Formby
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
What a little sweetheart she is. I've never a LH in the flesh but have admired them.

What a lovely place to walk too you are lucky!!
Ahh, thank you, she is a sweetheart, mostly!
It's a good place to walk and not too far away either; looking forward to going in the winter too

nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

29-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Looks like a great walk with lots of fun
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by nickmcmechan View Post
It was, thank you. I'm sure we'll be going again soon too - we both had fun and met lots of nice folk out there too which I think is always nice.
I used to worry about just going out on my own, but it seems you're never alone, and everyone out is there for the same reason you are.....all sharing the same common goal - walking the dog

Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by nickmcmechan View Post
It was, thank you. I'm sure we'll be going again soon too - we both had fun and met lots of nice folk out there too which I think is always nice. I used to worry about just going out on my own, but it seems you're never alone, and everyone out is there for the same reason you are.....all sharing the same common goal - walking the dog

Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 09:50 PM
She is gorgeous...........we used to have a small pack of LHs as regular visitors to the kennels and I adored them.

Pssst, don't tell her that our Vets are holding a rabbit awareness week!!!! Jimmi is looking forward to it as he too is very rabbit aware indeed!!
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
She is gorgeous...........we used to have a small pack of LHs as regular visitors to the kennels and I adored them.

Pssst, don't tell her that our Vets are holding a rabbit awareness week!!!! Jimmi is looking forward to it as he too is very rabbit aware indeed!!
Thank you.
It's great to hear about the Heelers, a lot of folk don't know what they are so it is good to hear from people who adored them.
Sounds like Jimmi could be in for some fun then! Not too much though hey?!!! I'm not telling Bailiie

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2012, 05:06 PM
OOh,one of my favourite places to walk the dogs.Takes us about an hour to get there but they go bonkers!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Great photos - Bailiie is a little cracker, love her
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >