View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:40 PM
You know, I can see someone calling the funny farm as we all meet up in a coffee house somewhere and start Oooooohing and Aaaahhhing as we stretch out on brown squidgy leather sofas....

especially when I get my ukelele out and Jackie starts plinking away on her spoons!

As for uniform? Well I dread to think!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Actually, the pub across the road from me in my lovely little Village has recently been refurbished into a posh (Mountain Horse) Restaurant, and when I went in there the other day (not for a drink, but to complain about something! Lol!) I noticed they had....... you guessed it!! All over the place, and very nice they are too, so I might just have to spend an evening over there coz I'd feel right at home. They do coffee too, so we could all go there?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
You know, I can see someone calling the funny farm as we all meet up in a coffee house somewhere and start Oooooohing and Aaaahhhing as we stretch out on brown squidgy leather sofas....

especially when I get my ukelele out and Jackie starts plinking away on her spoons!

... not to mention my dingaling!!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:43 PM

Can just imagine. They'd have us all locked up in no time. Now where did I put my spoons.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Actually, the pub across the road from me in my lovely little Village has recently been refurbished into a posh (Mountain Horse) Restaurant, and when I went in there the other day (not for a drink, but to complain about something! Lol!) I noticed they had....... you guessed it!! All over the place, and very nice they are too, so I might just have to spend an evening over there coz I'd feel right at home. They do coffee too, so we could all go there?
Ooooh, even better!!!! It's a pub with brown squidgy sofa's! Woo Hoo. I'm on my way. Forget the coffee, where's the wine (and the Baileys)
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
... not to mention my dingaling!!!!
I tried not to lol

I have an idea! If I go in uniform, they'll just think I'm your nurse and you're all on day release
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:45 PM
I tried not to lol

I have an idea! If I go in uniform, they'll just think I'm your nurse and you're all on day release
Or that you are actually an escaped patient holding us all against our will. Mwaaaa haaaaa haaaa!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:46 PM
I tried not to lol

me to ...............you are surrounded by them
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 07:53 PM
I've got a uniform too, but it's probably not the same as yours!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Helena:
Its not being paid for ! Our neighbours are giving it to us! (Its only about 2 yrs old) they are having a massive switch around within the family for sofas as their sister moved in and has a spare sofa which is going to their parent, parents BLACK leather sofa is goiong to our neighbours, theirs is coming to us (WHICH IS ACTUALLY A VERY PALE LEMON NOT YELLOW!!!) and ours is going to my sisters!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 09:17 PM
So Alexandra - are we going to picket this pub?

Rousing singing on the cards...

By reds and greens and yellows
You'll tell we are fine fellows
Anything But Brown
Or we run you out of town!

Anything But Brown
Come shout it to the sky
Anything But Brown
By this we live or die!
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 >