Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2016, 08:16 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 30th December

Good Morning all, Very foggy and cold here this morning.
Not looking forward to taking Amber out but must get on with it.

Griff, hope you are feeling better today and Deags is also on the mend.

Lynn, shame Joel has to go back to that cow. Still hopefully something will work out for Mark in the near future and he can then join him. Fingers crossed.

June, hope the girls are all ok, Harvey likewise with Casey and lara.

Missing LG hope he gets his computer sorted soon.

Jenny, Norma, Brenda, Mandy, Sue and Barry hope you are all well. Eileen, hope all goes well with the party for the girls.

Have a good day everyone, take care, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Very cold here today and frosty. Mark has driven off to essex and will not be home till Sunday. think he will be glad of the chance not to drive back in the evenings. Laurens brother and mum had offered him a bed. He had Joel with him for a couple of days and when he didn't he wanted to be home with him in the evenings.

I am off shopping later.

Eileen a very happy birthday to the twins. What a lovely thing of your mum to do have their presents for them. Have a lovely day everyone and it will be a mixture of happiness and sadness I'm sure. X
griff hope Deags is still improving.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2016, 10:04 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Do hope 2017 sees all your families troubles behind them and Mark can get the job the deserves so that Joel can be with him.
Enjoy your shopping Lynn.

Happy birthday to the twins Eileen our granddaughter enjoyed her presents - wrapping paper and cardboard boxes

Very foggy and frosty here this morning. Thought the fog was Shifting but it has come down again. Do hope it clears this afternoon as Paul has to go and see the plumber and electrician at his flat. Whilst out with Teazle saw a man walking his dog in just a t-shirt and shorts he must need a new brain as it was freezing.

Hope Deags is now fully recovered and you are feeling better Griff.

Hope all four and two legged are keeping well.
Have a good day and stay safe and warm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Very cold and misty here, frost has gone though for the time being.
Took car over to the garage to have the exhaust welded and I'll have it back by lunchtime. They're only working half days this week. Normally they are closed between Christmas and New Year but got a huge backlog so thats why they're in at all. Lucky for me they are there.
Going to get girls out onto the river again. Hoping to resume proper walks next week, but will see if people are having the rest of the week as holiday, my son is and I know I would have done.
Many Happy returns Twins, have a wonderful 1st birthday.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2016, 10:27 AM
Morning all
Eileen hope the twins have a fab first birthday and you all enjoy the party, massive hugs to you & im so sorry for the loss of your mum

Liam went home yesterday dinner, he was going home in evening as normal but the fogs been so bad that he couldn't risk it. I'm glad really cos I would have worried too much.
Was fab having him home though, but he'll be back for Lauryn's 18th on the 13th Jan
That's good that the garage is open for you TW, I've tried to ring the council this morning cos the recycle men have broke the lid off my bin, they are off till Tuesday- lucky them!
Lynn hope you have good shopping trip,
Sue our postie has worn shorts all year I've told him he must be mad
Griff hope you feeling better & Deags too
Moyra hope you have a good day too
I'm sort of feeling better after having a sickness bug since Wednesday night, kept my breakfast down - that's a good start
Take care all
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Good morning all, hope everyone is well and happy. Off to potter round the garden centre and pick up hopefully a nice diary and address book (I know I know I live the highlife)
Have a good day all, see you all later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Morning Sue, Mandy and Kazz.
Happy belated birthday to your granddaughter Sue.
Glad you're feeling better Mandy. I am a nervous wreck about Mark driving to and from Essex every day in this weather. Thank goodness today he is staying the night and tomorrow night.
Don't get carried away with all the excitement Kazz.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Sue, Mandy and Kazz.
Happy belated birthday to your granddaughter Sue.
Glad you're feeling better Mandy. I am a nervous wreck about Mark driving to and from Essex every day in this weather. Thank goodness today he is staying the night and tomorrow night.
Don't get carried away with all the excitement Kazz.
Thanks Lynn I am taking a couple of brown paper bags for moments of Hyperventilation..............
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-12-2016, 11:03 AM
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2016, 11:53 AM
I have the flu...had to drag deagan back to the vet...I decided to get her x rayed stupid dog has a needle inside her!!! They are hoping they can find it and get it out..my mum feels terrible as she is the only one who sews, there is no saying she ate it here though as she always whinges so I am wondering if she has had that in her tummy all her life
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >